Hayley on the cover of Cosmo

I don't think there's an age limit on buying Cosmo, but there can be some really mature stuff in there, as you can see just from the cover articles, haha.

I hope eventually we get to see these photos, mainly the cover, without all the writing.

I wonder if this will be out in the UK... and if it is, it'll probably be in a week or two. I know somewhere that sells American magazines anyway, that's where I got that Nylon magazine from, so it's all good :)

^ I read maybe three comments and got so mad I had to leave. AP.net's great for news and helping promote new bands, but I can't stand most of the people who post on their boards.

Hayley's the exact opposite of everything Cosmo represents, so it's refreshing to see her on the cover. I was more surprised to see that Cosmo took that step than to find that Hayley did. It gives me just a little bit of hope for magazines like that, that maybe they want to start dealing with people who have more substance.