Band Member Profiles - We Need New Profile Questions For The Band

Chriss

All of us staff got together and had a meeting about some things on the site that we'd like to make better and things that need A LOT of updating. One of these things, that we've actually already gotten emails about, is the Band Profiles section HERE.

The biggest problem, besides Jeremy's birthday being switched with Hunter's (haha), is that we don't have one for Taylor. Also, all of their answers are really old and we all know the answers to them. I've been trying to figure out some new questions, but I definitely don't want to do this alone, so I want to know what you guys would like to put in the band profiles for them to fill out when they have time.

Here's a list of the current profile questions. Take a look and discuss... what info should stay (birthday and basics like that?) and what should go? And what should we put in that isn't there already?

Birthday:

Birthplace:

Eye color:

Hair color:

Height:

Your heritage:

Favorite food:

Favorite drink:

Your fears:

Your perfect pizza:

Pepsi or Coke:

Do you shower daily:

Have you been in love:

What country would you most like to visit:

Five favorite songs of all time:

Five favorite bands:

Favorite show you have played:

Musical influences:

Instrument you would like to learn:

I would take out the "Have you been in love" question. It just seems really personal and just something that i wouildnt ask the band if it was me.

How about asking Hayley how many different colours her hair have been up to this point? Ask Taylor what his favourite colour of Beanie hat is? and ask Jeremy how he came up with his Twitter username. (as im sure i'm not the only one who's wondered this!)

Maybe things like.

Best place to tour in Europe?

Best place to tour in the US?

Best place to tour in Australia?

(You get the idea. But they're a bit boring, and fans might get offended if they don't say their country)

Most weirdest thing you've been given at a M&G?

What's the best thing about being in a band?

Who is your biggest inspiration?

Have you ever felt emotional at a show, if so, which one?

Your favourite tattoo? (Cause all three of them have tattoos)

If you were to get another tattoo what would it be?

Yeah... Just a few ideas... lol.

^ But what if it's something like visit outerspace? :P Just kidding. That'd be really nice to do. :)

Some pretty awesome ideas so far. I'd like to get maybe 15 or 20 (all general for them all to answer, specifics can be for if we get to do another interview at some point), so keep suggesting anything you can think of and we'll narrow it down to a smaller number. :)

How about:

- Favourite Tour Memory

- One thing you can't live without on tour (I know this is sort of a generic question, just would fit in with the other questions)

- If you had to trade places with anyone else in Paramore for a day, who would it be and why

- What was your first concert?

- Describe Paramore in 1 word

I'll think of some more later. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Favourite airport waiting around passtime?

Your favourite movie theatre snack?

First album you've ever bought?

First ever gig?

Favourite novel series?

Tea or Coffee?

White or Milk Chocolate?

These things are hard to come up questions for :P

Put them on the spot. Ask them if their two bandmates were drowning and they could only save one, which would they save and which would they let DIE. :)

Or maybe just things like their biggest fear, the three things they would choose to have if they were stranded on a desert island, their favorite Osmond. You know, things like that.

Or even better: name all the Osmonds besides Donny and Marie. lol

Where's the challenge in that? Everyone knows it's Donny, Marie, Alan, Jay ... umm ... Comet, Cupid, Donder and Blitzen or something like that. Anyways, my point is give them something a little harder to answer. Like explain string theory.

Or ask them something completely original, like Hayley's real hair clour. I don't think they've ever been asked that one before. I will be a nice change for them from getting the same old questions over and over again.

We could definitely ask Hayley what it's like to be the only girl in the band. I bet no one's ever asked her that before.

Maybe we could ask them to reenact their favorite scene from a Shakespeare play or ask what their favorite thing about quantum physics is.

I do like the idea of asking them things that have nothing to do with music or being in a band though. I'm sure they'd enjoy answering lots of random questions like, "who is your favorite Ninja Turtle?" or the ever amazing, "waffles or pancakes?... or French toast?" or "explain how a black hole works."

OK, I was joking around last night, some serious questons though. Trying to think of things they haven't been asked a million time in previous interviews.

1. Most ebarassing moment. (That they feel comfortable telling us about obviously)

2. For Hayley: Who is her girl crush

For the guys: Who is their man crush

OR

Who is their celebrity crush (not including those they are currently dating)

3. Not including current or former Paramore members, pick 1 singer, 2 guitarists, 1 bass player and 1 drummer and create your ultimate fantasy band.

4. Their biggest pet peeve.

5. Favourite actor/actress

6. Besides the obvious answer of being away from friends and family, what is the biggest downside to being on the road so often?

Conversly what is their favourite thing about being on the road?

That's all for now, might think of more later, but I have to go do my taxes now, they're due tommorrow. Shouldn't have left them so late.

Some more.

1. If you knew this was going to be the last day before you die, what would you spend the day doing?

2. What has been the greates prank you ever pulled on tour? Also what is the greatest prank anyone ever pulled on you?

3. What would you pick to be your last meal?

4. What attribute (be it be physical, spiritual, intellectual etc. etc.) possesed by one of your fellow bandmates do you most wish you had yourself?

5. You're going to be trapped on a desert island, you're allowed 1 movie, 1 cd and 1 book to keep you entertained for the rest of your life. Which ones do you choose to bring?

6. Do you have any superstitious rituals you perform on tour, or in life in general. Like throwing salt over your left shoulder when you spill salt for example.

7. Physically, what's the most painful experience you've ever been through?

8. How many instruments in total do you know how to play, and which ones are they?

9. Do you believe in anything paranormal (aliens, ghosts, bigfoot etc.)?

10. If siamese twins wanted to go to a Paramore concert, would they have to buy 1 ticket or 2?

11. Besides the music aspect, what's the best thing about being in Paramore?

12. If you were asked, would you ever be a judge on one of those talent shows (like Idol, or America's got Talent)?

13. Is there any band or artist you would absolutely refuse to play with? If so, who and why?

That's all for now.

• 2 weeks later...

What animal would they be if they could transform into an animal on Earth?

What is their greatest fear?

never mind, it's been asked. :oops:

What do they want most out of life?

Note: IDK if anyone else likes Harry Potter, or know if the band does, but the last question is phrased a bit awkwardly because I took it from the HP question: What would you see in the Mirror of Erised? (the mirror shows a persons deepest desire). So if you know a better way to phrase it...

Note: IDK if anyone else likes Harry Potter, or know if the band does, but the last question is phrased a bit awkwardly because I took it from the HP question: What would you see in the Mirror of Erised? (the mirror shows a persons deepest desire). So if you know a better way to phrase it...

I love Harry Potter. Apparently Hayley is a bit of a fan. I read in an interview from years ago that she didn't like Harry Potter, but she's tweeted about it recently. Well last year, but I think she's not read the books, just watched the movies.

Maybe you couls phrase it like. Uhm,

what is your hearts deepest desire?