Anybody watching the Royal Wedding today ?

shaniali

Just been watching it.

I said I wasn't going to, but I got bored.

Kate looks absolutely gorgeous and elegant, and I like her dress.

The Queen looks miserable in my opinion, yet she always does.

But it's really cute how they keep looking at each other and smiling at each other :)

And at the beginning I think he said to her "you look incredible". Awh.

You can tell how in love they are just by the way they look at each other and smile at each other, she's so humble and dignified and at the same time relaxed, they're amazing :)

I don't think the Queen looks that miserable^^

I like Harry too :)

it's such a cute relationship. but I can't imagine how nervous they must have felt.

idk what it is about the Queen. she can't really be bothered about the public, whereas Prince William just acts like one of us in a way, which is probably because of Diana.

i found out that there was an empty seat at the wedding, just reserved for Diana. it's so sad :(

Harry <3

I didn't watch, but Kate is beautiful and William is balder than me, which cracks me up because he's a year younger than I am.

Harry is an ugly SOB though, he looks like fucking Alfred E. Neuman on LSD.

I hope William treats Catherine better than his asshole father treated Diana. Prince Charles borders on being a total douchebag.

Prince Charles was not in love, the marriage was arranged , William really wanted to marry Catherine and is in love with her so I'm not afraid ofr them, she seems to be a really great girl

As for Willliam being balder, I was surprised , I hadn't seen him in a while and yeah it surprised me a little but oh well ther's not much he can do

As for Harry, I don't know much about him except the famous costume for a party a couple of years ago and that he served in Afghanistan

and as a personal opinion, harry is way cuter than william for me ;-)

Couldn't be bothered to watch the wedding.

To be honest, I never got the facination with royalty. Congratulations, you happened to be born to a specific family, that automatically makes you better and more important to anyone else that was born in a "normal" family. And now they spent tens of millions of taxpayer's money to throw a wedding fit for such a special person. I mean, sure they could have spent the money on some life saving medial equipment or something like that, but then the special little prince wouldn't have been able to get married in such style, and that's his right being born special and all.

• 2 weeks later...