Paramore Say Hi To Indonesia

From what I've heard (cause I wasn't in the PFC chat), Hayley never said a "big" announcement, she said an "exciting" announcement, which is a big difference, haha. It might not be exciting for us, but it's a huge deal for fans in Indonesia who have never had the chance to see the band live.

happy for the Indonesian fans! :D

there's rumours of a UK tour in october (according to The Agency Group), but they were taken down, so i seriously doubt it'll happen. Indonesian fans need it more anyways.

That kid on LJ asked me about the stuff on Agency Group's website the other day, and I told him it was nothing, but he still decided to talk about it anyway, giving people the completely wrong idea.

They just put up dates that the band is available and see if anyone wants to book them in that area. Just because The Agency Group is saying that the band is available to tour there doesn't mean they actually will. Things change all the time when it comes to touring, so definitely don't pay any attention to that site. Everything official comes through Paramore.net, so don't let any other site get your hopes up.

Ah, I wasn't getting my hopes up anyway (: There's no point unless it is officially announced on paramore.net.

He's told me that there's a world tour on the cards, but considering what he told me about the UK, I seriously doubt that too. I mean, Paramore should have a little time off to relax. They work really hard. They deserve a break, even though Hayley said that she gets really bored. (:

If they're happy touring, then I'm cool with them doing it, but they do deserve a break or time to write a new record. And yeah, don't listen to any news about tours until Paramore.net posts about it. That "world tour" talk is coming from an article from Indonesia, so it's always possible that something got lost in translation or they described it as that just cause it's the first thing they thought to call it. It'd be like me plugging some Russian into Google Translator and then taking it word for word, lol.