France loves Paramore

Fan's

I've been checking this site out every so often ever since you brought it up. I took French all four years of high school, so I can read most of it. It's a good way for me to remember everything I learned and keep up with Paramore. :)

Yeah, un peu. :)

It's been a while since high school, so I'm better at reading it than speaking it. It's weird that I can look at that site and read pretty much all of it, but if you tried to have a conversation with me in French, it would take me forever to figure out how to answer you.

I didn't know you spoke French Chriss, that's great :)

Even if you just read, that's already good, I can read German it just takes me forever to understand and I'm unable to speak period...

@ Olly did you tweet the video to the band ?

Yeah, un peu. :)

It's been a while since high school, so I'm better at reading it than speaking it. It's weird that I can look at that site and read pretty much all of it, but if you tried to have a conversation with me in French, it would take me forever to figure out how to answer you.

French is really difficult so if you can understand what you're reading it's really awesome.

@shianali : I tweet the message Olly leave on PIAB to the band :)

I don't want to harass them. Still, I'm very proud many people got involved in this video. Eventually I'll try to show it to the band, when they're coming back to Paris for instance, I could give them a cd with the video.