Misheard Paramore Lyrics

Chriss

After a mini-conversation with Brent (thebrowncoat) and Hayley on Twitter, I decided to bring this over here cause I was getting lots of funny responses:

What Paramore lyrics do you always hear wrong?

So far we've got...

"Try to friggin' love cause love's forgotten me." - Decoy

"I'm better off when I hit the bottle." - Turn It Off

"Whoa, I never meant to break." - Misery Business

"You say that I've been changing, that I'm not just simply Asian." - Playing God

:rotfl:

Hahah! I saw this on twitter, it had me loling. Anywho, my misheard lyric isn't too funny but for some reason I always used to say "These stars, they will not fade away" for Emergency.

I also had an internal fangirl squeal moment when Hayley posted DCFC lyrics. I love it when artists I love mention other artists that I love...

I admit to the "go get your chauffeur" one as well, except that I didn't incorrectly hear the last part, so it was "go get your chauffeur, and we'll dig a deep hole" in my head. It just seemed like a totally nonsensical line, and couldn't get my head around what the hell it would possibly mean.

That's the first one that comes to mind, I'm sure there's more that I'll remember, but I haven't really sat down and actually listened to whole Paramore songs lately, so will do that and come back to this thread

Haha Chriss I saw that last night.

Rachel, that's probably the weirdest one I've heard! lol

i know! but then again my friend is really weird, so I guess it's acceptable :')

oh yeah, another of my friends says "the angels were all wrong". whenever she sings it wrong, i have to correct her, and then give her a lecture.

My friend thought "now when i caught myself" was "when i cut myself". Couldn't stop hearing that for a while haha

I used to think that the first time I listened to it, and thought "wow, this is dark for paramore!"

• 2 weeks later...