Your Favorite Paramore Song

Guest Kim xD

• 3 weeks later...

At the moment, probably Monster just because it's new, we'll see how it stands up over time though.

Other than that I don't know if I can pick a favorite, maybe We Are Broken. Although it's a good song, I don't think it's their best, but for every band you like there's always that one song that started it all. That one song that you heard and said to yourself "I have to hear more of this band". For me with Paramore, We are broken was that song. It's the first song I ever heard of theirs, and the song that made me want to check out the rest of their music, so while it may not be their best song, it will always be one of my favourite songs of theirs.

I have been through phases of favorite songs changing all the time, but I've noticed Let The Flames Begin, Careful, Decode and Emergency tend to be my most consistent favorites and I'm quite sure Monster will have enough staying power to join that list

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...