Paramore's "Monster" in Transformers: Dark of the Moon Soundtrack

Caitlyn

Paramore's new song 'Monster' will be featured on the soundtrack to the upcoming film' date=' Transformers: Dark Of The Moon. Stay tuned to paramore.net to know when you can hear it![/quote']

- Paramore's official Facebook page

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I didn't see you post in the EP topic before I shared this (I'm sorry!).

No need to appologize. The news deserves it's own thread anyways.

This! Oh my god, haha. :DNice work! I wonder what Hayley would say if she saw this gif :D

Thanks, but I can't take credit for this, as good as it is. Full credit goes to the person who made it, whoever it is that runs the OMGPARAMOREGIFS Tumblr.

Who did the drums for this song (since Zac is gone) ?

Taylor.

I'm really excited to hear this. Although whenever I hear the word "monster" I get that lady gaga chorus stuck in my head. LOL I'm sure once I hear this song though I'll get this song stuck in my head instead whenever i hear the word

Interesting. Very interesting. I just hope it's something that is actually upbeat like their first two albums. Also since Taylor is doing drums, I sense that the beats will be drastically different. But never the less, I'm excited for a new Paramore song to critique.

Also, "Dark of the Moon", that sounds like they were trying to make it sound cool without sounding like the Pink Floyd album... Never the less, that name is more of a fragment and doesn't really make sense. (To me that it...)

Haha, Hayley's not actually playing drums on the song. Whoever added that in must not have realised that she was trying to play the drum fill from some other song in that clip. :P

Everything about this thirty second clip is incredible! It needs to be June 3rd right now so that I can hear the whole thing.

I've always kind of prefered their heavier stuff, so this is exactly what I wanted to hear. It's even better than anything I could've imagined, and I love it!

I feel embarrassed for not knowing Taylor could play drums.

Goddamn, what a talented band. Maybe not super hyper virtuosos, but shit, it's not easy being able to play multiple instruments to a very good standard.

I guess many of them have been influenced by the Dave Grohl mentality of "learning one instrument ain't enough!", which is no shock, since if you're into alt rock, chances are Grohl is a hero of yours anyway haha.

I think a lot of us were surprised to see how good of a drummer he actually is. Even Hayley and Jeremy said they weren't expecting it. I always knew he could kind of play, like when he'd switch with Zac for Misery Business at shows, but I didn't know he was really good until Hayley posted that video of him playing in the studio. He may not be Zac Farro, but he's still a damn good drummer!

And I personally think that Dave Grohl should be everyone's hero. :P

here's a recorded clip

http://www.paramore....lip-of-monster/

oh my god i love their new stuff already.

oh my god oh my god OH MY GOD

here's how i reacted

i clicked play and then i just stared, mouth gaping and then after 10 seconds i went "HOLY SHIT" and then i literally started crying

safdsgfdhdhgjg i already know i'm gonna listen the hell out of Monster. wub.gif

I've always kind of prefered their heavier stuff, so this is exactly what I wanted to hear. It's even better than anything I could've imagined, and I love it!

this.