Paramore's "Monster" in Transformers: Dark of the Moon Soundtrack

Caitlyn

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess I'll be listening to this about 10-20 times a day for a while now. Gonna have to go learn it on guitar now too!

Even after just hearing the song twice now, it's already in my top 5 Paramore songs list (the others being Emergency, Decode, Let The Flames Begin and Careful)

I could be reading way too much into this, but is it just me or do the lyrics of this song seem a hell of a lot like a full-on anti-Josh assault?

1. "Don't you ever wonder how we survive? Well now that your gone, the world is ours."

2. "I'm not the villain, despite what you're always preaching."

I could be reading way too much into this, but is it just me or do the lyrics of this song seem a hell of a lot like a full-on anti-Josh assault?

1. "Don't you ever wonder how we survive? Well now that your gone, the world is ours."

I thought it was about Osama bin Laden, but I guess Josh does make more sense.

I think its crystal clear with the beginning too," you were my conscience " , Hayley talked about the fact that he had a strong influence on her when she was younger and when she tried to emancipate, he didn't like it

can you say BURN ? " so solid , now you're like water " wow

the music is great, the vocals amazing ( love love the second I hear them calling ) Taylor killed it on the drums and I love the guitars too :)

Taylor.

Wow, I didn't know he could play drums.

They will need an official drummer to go on tour though, it won't be as good with a spare drummer.

Anyways, love the song, hope they keep on making good stuff. :) I have to say I was quite disappointed from their last album.

Maybe their next songs will make me like this band again as I did before.

Wow, I didn't know he could play drums.

They will need an official drummer to go on tour though, it won't be as good with a spare drummer.

Anyways, love the song, hope they keep on making good stuff. :) I have to say I was quite disappointed from their last album.

Maybe their next songs will make me like this band again as I did before.

What's wrong with John Freese?