I'm back

Andalix

Hey PFers,

I'm back again. Do you remember me? Of course not. But look at the number of my posts. Haha nevermind.

So Betty is back. Hope you're fine with that. I'm planning on staying here forever. What do you say? I'd like to talk to all of you much more. I'd missed a lot. Shame on me. :\ I had hard times with my life but this is just not going in this topic, so after weeks of thinking, I came back. I missed you all! I'll try and post as much as I can. Hope you don't mind it. I missed this little Pmore world.

I don't want to name any of you since I don't want to hear that I didn't name someone. So PFers, I'm so happy to be back and I hope I'll become a part of these boards again. :)

So tell me, how are you? What has happened to y'all lately? :)

Sorry guys, I still can't use multiquote.. :\

@Catie: Yep, I'm fine. How are you? How are the studies? Is everything going alright? :)

@Ernie: Ya know, I've had my up-and-downs. Life sucks, that's all I can say but I guess you all know this. :) How about guitar playing? Do you already have a band? :)

@Dustin: I'm glad to hear that! Thanks for the welcome. How are you? :)

@Chriss: Thanks, Chriss. I'm really glad to be back again and I'll try to be more active on the boards. I don't wanna miss anything anymore just because I'm stupid. :P

@Betty: na, látod, igen, ez is. :D and what about you? Did you have the final english exam on higher level this month? Or...I may be wrong but you've mentioned it a while ago.

@Betty: na, látod, igen, ez is. :D and what about you? Did you have the final english exam on higher level this month? Or...I may be wrong but you've mentioned it a while ago.

no you're right. well it seems like i'll work for a year after finishing school and i'll apply for university only after that so i have plenty of time to take the exam haha. but these plans are not sure either.. and i'll most probably change my mind 87568 times. lol

no you're right. well it seems like i'll work for a year after finishing school and i'll apply for university only after that so i have plenty of time to take the exam haha. but these plans are not sure either.. and i'll most probably change my mind 87568 times. lol

Well, haha I'm exactly like you. :D Changing my mind every second. :P

I wish you luck and I really hope you'll get everything you need/want in your life. :) You deserve it. :)

@Mark: Thanks! :) How are you?