Shane Drake is going to direct the music video of “Monster�

Meshi

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never been a fan of Shane Drake's music videos. I can't really explain why except to say that the ones he's done for Paramore always seem like they're lacking something. The only one I ever kind of liked was "Misery Business." I'm excited to see what they come up with though.

Shoes? Images? I don't see any in several posts.

All I see is "Posted Image" text nothing else :(

Can you not see any images on the forum or just not the one posted in this thread? If you can't see any, go into your account settings, click on the forums tab and make sure the box "View images in posts, such as smilies and posted images?" is checked off.

If that's not the problem, I don't know why you can't see the picture. Not that it's a big loss mind you, it is just a picture of her shoes after all.

Can you not see any images on the forum or just not the one posted in this thread? If you can't see any, go into your account settings, click on the forums tab and make sure the box "View images in posts, such as smilies and posted images?" is checked off.

If that's not the problem, I don't know why you can't see the picture. Not that it's a big loss mind you, it is just a picture of her shoes after all.

Well it's 80% of the images uploaded to imagehosting services :(

I can't wait but I hope it won't let me down.. but accually they'd never let me down, at least with their videos sooooo... ;]

but the more we know about the video, the more we can imagine and the more we can be disappointed. O.o

• 2 weeks later...