What do you give a girl for birthdaygift?!

ReXiX

Hey!

I feel that i would like to ask you guys what i should get for birthday present for a girl that i like?

I would really want something special and unique like something i can make or something =) Writing a song maybe? something like that!

ideas please! :D

Well what interests does she have? Why not make a card or a video with like photo's of all the things she likes? And if it's a video you can use one of her favourite songs along with it.

I remember for my best friend's 18th birthday i got her a signed strip by her favourite football player and for her 19th i adopted a monkey for her at the zoo. It's just really down to what she likes :)

Like Ross said it depends on what she likes, writing a song or a poem could be really cool or maybe a piece of jewelry with something special on it, like if she likes guitar, a guitar-shaped ring, something like that...

It also depends on the money you can spend, I know a guy who bought 20 dvds because it was her 20th birthday, it was the dvds he wanted her opinion on

If you know her favourite singer or band, you could make a poem with a montage of your/her favourite lyrics of that band, or offer her a ticket too see them in concert

a playlist with the songs that says how you feel about her

clothes or accessories, scarf, something like that...

perfume maybe

I'm running out of ideas lol

you guys rock! keep em comming =) my head hurts from comming up with ideas myself haha =) i dont want it to be like to much but still it needs to be very personal.

She is 22 like me, are into rock music, screamo kind. i dont know what you want to know :D