New ParamoreFans Interview! (Submit Questions Here!)

Chriss

We’re stoked to announce that we’ll be doing a new interview with Paramore!! On July 14th, we’ll be hanging with the band at Warped Tour, and we need questions from all of you!

If there’s something you’ve always been dying to ask the band—whether it’s funny, serious, or totally random—let us know. We’ll pick a bunch of our favorites and feature them in the interview!

To submit a question, either post your questions right here or “Like” us on Facebook HERE and reply to the news post. Then watch when we post the interview later this month to see what questions got picked.

We’re stoked for the opportunity and can’t wait to see what questions everybody submits!

Sweet, your interviews are always fun!

1. When did you realize that you wanted to do this for a living?

2. If you could change anything about your life what would it be?

3. If you could re-name the band at this moment, what would the new name be?

4. What career did you want to have when you were little?‎

5. Do you have a place in the world where you wish you could play but you've never did before?

When they come back to the UK will they play a show in my house? (Please ask them this, I'd love to know :P)

How's the band dynamic changed since the brothers left?

With Josh having left are we going to see a change in direction?

Will they ever go back to playing 'smaller' venues than the arenas they're capable of selling out?

Does Hayley going into Cosmo not reinforce the idea of Paramore being the Hayley show?

I'll think of some more, and probably some more light hearted ones too as I know those aren't really what you're after :P

P.S. Not my question but saw it on twitter

"When did you stop caring about the music you make?"

Came up with a few, you don't have to use them at all, but it'd be nice if you could use one :)

1) Who is the messiest band member?

2) What country would you consider your second home while on tour?

3) Favourite live moment in the past year?

4) Favourite songs to play live?

5) What is the weirdest thing that's been thrown on stage at you.

6) Do you still get nervous playing shows or are you used to it?

7) If you had to use a thing each to take on an island, what would you take?

8 ) What is the funniest thing a fan has done at one of your shows?

9) Favourite gift you've been given by a fan?

I'll probably think of more :)

I've gotten some pretty awesome questions so far on here and Facebook. Honestly, Twitter's too unorganized for me to compile questions from, hence why I said here and Facebook. ;)

Just jumping in to say that I won't be asking any questions about Zac or Josh, their departure, or anything they've already been asked 30,000 times, simply because I'm gonna be the one hanging out asking them these questions, and I'm not asking anything that's going to make our conversation weird or awkward. I want it to be fun for them, but I also want it to be fun for me and everyone who watches it. I want to hang out and chat, not lock them in a room and interrogate them. I think that's understandable. :P

Keep the questions coming, even if you've already posted some cause I'm pretty much just going to pick a bunch and ask as many as I can. :)

Is it any different playing live with just the three of them?

Is that something okay to ask, Chriss?

Favorite state to play in besides TN?

Any plans for a next big US Tour?

Tell them I said hi and to look for me in the crowd at Scranton and say hi! lmao

If you could choose one band to cover one of your songs, what band and which song would it be?

Also, ask them if they actually mean it when they say "we would love to play..." when people ask them about a certain country or they are just being nice haha

if you could cover one song, what would it be?

if you were to get another tattoo, what would you get?

who influences Paramore the most?

what could you not live without?

if you had to collaborate with one artist, who would it be?

sorry, I just keep thinking of questions, I'll stop now :')

Haha, Rachel, you're coming up with lots of great questions. Don't worry about posting too many. :P

Dang Chriss, that's so cool you're going to interview them!!

I just posted about it on my website, so that I'll give you here all the questions I'll receive from the French fans :)

Awesome, thanks! Let me know what everybody comes up with! :)

1. when and how do you think the the new songs will be released?

2. when will you guys play another cover? it's been way too long since you did!

3. any new tattoos you're planning on getting?

4. taylor, what kind of guitar strings do you use? (and how often do you change them)

5. hayley, are you doing any guest vocals again any time soon?

6. how do you guys keep your houses clean while you're on the road for weeks at a time? aren't they a huge mess when you get home? lol

7. what do you guys like to do after playing a show?

8. favourite records at the moment?

for hayley: have you always been able to sing in front of people, or did you finally become comfortable doing it at a certain age?

for paramore:

is it possible that the US will see paramore on tour before the new album comes out?

what is the name of the 4th song you recorded earlier this year?

what do you do when you have to use the bathroom on stage? (lol i understand if you dont want to ask that one, but i think it would be really funny to hear what they say. especially jeremy.... lol)

how much do you weigh? (another strange question, but im curious and they might laugh)

who have been some of your favorite bands to bring on tour with you?

junk food: salty or sweet?

which harry potter movie has been your favorite?

have you been coming up with any ideas for the new album? lyrics? music?

1. Is there any way Paramore and Tegan & Sara make at least one song together? That would be nice.

2. Have you heard about the Sziget Festival in Hungary? If so, would you persuade your manager to come here some time? :)

3. What kind of guitars did you all first have?

4. Who "invented" the Pressure flip?

That's it for now. I may write another ones but I guess this is just enough. :)

Haha, unfortunately I can't be asking "when are you coming to [insert country name here]?" Two reasons for that:

1. They don't know.

2. It's ultimately not their choice.

Tip for everyone from countries/cities Paramore hasn't played a lot or at all: find your local concert promoter and get everyone you possibly can to tell the promoter that you want to see Paramore play in your country. Paramore's booking agent announces when they are available to play in a certain area, and then it is up to the local promoters to book them for shows. If they know that a lot of people want to see Paramore and the show will do well, they will actively try to book a show for you guys next time the band is available. :)