New ParamoreFans Interview! (Submit Questions Here!)

Chriss

Here are my questions :

- It's been a long time you didn't make a cover. Do you care to make one in the near future? And if you'd like to do, what song would you do?

- It's not a little annoying at times, all these cries during the concerts?

- Have you ever had to experience awkward moments with fans?

- If you had to choose one of your songs which corresponds most to what you feel now,which would you choose?

Haha, unfortunately I can't be asking "when are you coming to [insert country name here]?" Two reasons for that:

1. They don't know.

2. It's ultimately not their choice.

Tip for everyone from countries/cities Paramore hasn't played a lot or at all: find your local concert promoter and get everyone you possibly can to tell the promoter that you want to see Paramore play in your country. Paramore's booking agent announces when they are available to play in a certain area, and then it is up to the local promoters to book them for shows. If they know that a lot of people want to see Paramore and the show will do well, they will actively try to book a show for you guys next time the band is available. :)

Yeah, I know, that's why I asked if they ever heard about the Sziget Festival. I know it's not their choice, unfortunately. But thanks for the info! :) I really appreciate it!

I hope you'll have a great time hanging out with them. Tell them I say hi from Hungary! xD

Here are some questions from the French fans (and I don't include the "When are you coming back to France?????" ;) )

- What artists do they appreciate the most at the moment?

- Do you plan to release an acoustic album one day, since you've already played many of your songs in acoustic?

- Is there a song you'd like to cover at the moment ?

- What is your best memory at Warped Tour? And the worst ?

- Hayley, do you brush your teeth before going on stage? ( :mrgreen: )

- Is there a place/country where you'd love to play a show ?

- If you could be a character from a movie during one day, who would you be?