Fueled By Ramen 15th Anniversary

Catie

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I'm not really sure what time doors open 5:30 or 6 I think.

I know a few friends of mine are getting there in the morning but since I don't really need to wait on line I'll be getting there sometime in the afternoon, not sure exactly when yet.

Kasia, haha I wish.

My friends and I are getting there around 2:30-ish, and then we'll probably go get food. Two of us have meet & greet, so we don't have to wait in line, but the rest plan on joining one of our other friends who will be waiting there pretty early.

I can't wait, it's going to be awesome!

I think we'll be getting into New York around 2:30pm, so we could probably meet up somewhere around then and head somewhere for lunch. It's a little bit later than I was expecting a few weeks ago, but is that okay with you?

As for where, I was talking to a few people about Justin Timberlake's restaurant (Southern-inspired foods), which is a few blocks away, but is there anywhere you're interested in going? Any American foods you want to check out? We're pretty much down for any food. :)

Ok fine :) I don't know yet when my friend is planning on going to the venue, but it should be fine to meet up before. As for food, I'm currently experiencing every aspect of the American way of life ahah, so I don't have something specific in mind at the moment. Whatever ! I didn't even know Justin Timberlake had a restaurant!

Alright, cool. If you find out what time your friend is heading to the venue, let me know and we can work around it if we need to. :)

Haha, have you had any good pizza yet? I'm pretty sure the best pizza ever is in New York.

EDIT: Oh my gosh, I almost forgot about Ellen's Stardust Diner! It's about a 20 minute walk from the venue (if you walk really slow, lol), and Hayley and Jeremy always talk about it. http://ellensstardustdiner.com/

JT has a restaurant? I must go there one day.

OMG go to Stardust! I love it.

If I had money and was getting there around that time I would totally invite myself along and go with you guys lol.

I'll just see you guys at the venue! :D

Yup, he actually owns two on both sides of Manhattan called Southern Hospitality. It's been open since 2007, apparently. It's mostly Southern food, like pulled pork, ribs, etc, but they have burgers and stuff too.

Haha, and you're invited by default to anything we do anytime we're in the same city. Aren't you meeting up with Dan Choy at some point? I think he's coming to eat wherever we go.

You could also see if FBR needs anymore help doing promo outside the venue. FBRstreetteam posted on Twitter about needing kids to hand out flyers and stuff. They may be able to put you on the guest list for helping.