Fueled By Ramen 15th Anniversary

Catie

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's info on the DVD and accompanying coffee table book. I don't think it's going to be a DVD of the entire concert, just several performances.

The FBR15 festivities will continue throughout the year, including the release of a deluxe 15th Anniversary coffee table book comprising archival and never-before-seen photos, stories from FBR bands, and much more. In addition, the book will include a DVD featuring a documentary history of Fueled By Ramen alongside live performances from the FBR15 shows. Set for release in November, the FBR15 Book/DVD will be available exclusively via the Fueled By Ramen webstore.

They should totally bring out a dvd of the full thing. It was absolutely amazing. The emotion i felt during In The Mourning/Landslide and then My Heart was something i cant describe. You'll just understand. And i really really would love to see them on a dvd.

Hooray for DVD! This was suuuch a fun show. One of my favorites ever, for sure. Lots of amazing music, friends, and experiences. Can't ask for much more than that :D

And shout out to Chriss' grandmother for letting me and other friends stay at her house for the night! It certainly made my trip much less stressful!

i have links from guy who run paramoremedia , he recorded it and improved the quality a little bit. by now i have 3 parts which is like 9 songs, it's pretty huge. can i post them? is it ok? you know.. since it's coming out on a DVD?

Like I said in one of the other threads, it's fine to post links to HQ streams/downloads of the FBR15 concert. No one has asked not to post them, and the entire concert probably isn't going on the DVD anyway.

• 2 months later...