Fueled By Ramen 15th Anniversary

Catie

Paramore is playing on the first night (September 7th) of this three day event. Other bands playing that day are Fun., The Swellers, and This Providence.

You can see the lineup for each day here http://www.fueledbyramen15.com/

Anyone else going?

I plan on it I just need to ask my mom to let me borrow money for a ticket until I start working again in September.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very cool! I hope you come to the show. It'd be awesome to meet you, and I know my friends and I will be going into the city early that day, so we could even meet up for food if you want. Let me know if you do get a ticket (and don't wait too long, in case they sell out) and we can figure something out. :)

Woo hoo!! I know a lot of people going to this show, so it's going to be fun to hang out with everyone! :)

If it's getting close to the show date, and you still have nowhere to stay, let me know. Maybe I can help you out.

The thing is, I'm staying from like 6 to 12 sept in NY; i've got a friend who's coming from Montreal (and she stays until the 10), and we're currently looking for a youth hostel. Then for my last 2 nights there, I think I'll take a hotel (I don't feel like staying in a youth hostel on my own), so, I'll see that, but it's good to know if you can help in anyway :).

Ah, cool. Have you found any hostels in NYC yet? If it was Boston, I know exactly where a good one is, but since I have family within a half hour's drive of New York, I've never had to stay there overnight, haha.

Is your friend coming to the show too?

Ah, that's a bummer. I hope you're able to find something decent soon.

I won't be staying in New York at all cause I live super close anyway and can just drive in whenever I want, haha.

Yeah! Have you bought your ticket, Catie ?

My friend and I have found a hostel, I hope it will be as good as the reviews say! I just need to take my plane tickets to go to NY and that will be it. I can't believe I'm/we're seeing Paramore in less than a month now !! It's surreal.

Do you know this venue, Terminal 5?

Awesome!

I've never been to Terminal 5 before, but a lot of people I've talked to say it's their favorite NY venue. It holds around 3,000 people.

Here's a couple photos, since I'd never seen what it looked like either:

justiceterminal5.jpg

terminal5-051.jpg

No I haven't :(

I need to somehow get the money. I feel bad asking my parents because they bought me a new car today and are paying some of my tuition. And I don't start work again until September

I will cry if I don't go.

Yeah I looked up pictures of the place the other day. Doesn't look too bad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...