requesting pfans (and it's members) help!

XxSanctuaryxX

Ok, you guys are probably aware that i make Paramore piano arrangements and stick them up on youtube right?

Well, in the past year, i have been trying desperately to contact the band themselves, and their management. (i managed to get a reply from their manager). But i was only writing to them because i desperately wanted to meet them (i still do today!)

I've realised the more people who see my piano covers, the more people want sheet music! I can't provide sheet music because obviously i don't own the music.

So i guess this is where you guys come in! Does anyone have any more ideas as to how I can either get through to the band or their staff? Rachely from the boards managed to give the band a cd with my piano covers, but that must of got lost in severe translation... lol. A lot of people have been telling me to try and do something with my covers, and believe that paramore themselves would really enjoy them.

I do apologise if this seems rather pretentious, but i've had nothing but positive feedback from you guys! I've been on these boards for a long time, and i know that people here are really helpful! If you have any suggestions, i'd love to hear! I've thought about twititions, getting my fans to tweet the band on twitter...maybe something like that could work? if enough people do it? i have no idea...

My main aim with these covers, is to somehow and i mean by a long shot, maybe work on the next piano tribute album, get sheet music out to you guys without breaking any sort of law lol, and for the band to approve of them :)

(For those who haven't heard any of my piano covers, here's 'Monster' and 'The Only Exception' for you :)

Monster:

The Only Exception:

Thanks a bunch guys :D

my only advice would be to get 100 percent serious about music, maybe make your own songs and arranagements, add on to existing paramore songs perhaps like more piano riffs and such. im totally shooting the dark here for your benefit hoping i'll hit something solid, forgive me for guessing. just listened to the only exception clip there and it was absolutely beautiful but you've heard that many times before im sure, i dont mean to take your skill for granted in anyway if it comes across as that, but i'd like to see some original material. perhaps start a band, im sure you could do it. get your own band going on, seriously take it serious, try to gain relative fame or else meet and greets.

not sure anybody here is hayleys best friend or anything. but your skill is impressive and im sure you can use that as an exclamation mark.

Your piano covers are always awesome.

Hayley follows a few Paramore tumblr blogs such as istillloveparamore.tumblr.com so you can try and submit them there because they'll post them and maybe Hayley will see!

And the band does come on here from time to time so you never know

my only advice would be to get 100 percent serious about music, maybe make your own songs and arranagements, add on to existing paramore songs perhaps like more piano riffs and such. im totally shooting the dark here for your benefit hoping i'll hit something solid, forgive me for guessing. just listened to the only exception clip there and it was absolutely beautiful but you've heard that many times before im sure, i dont mean to take your skill for granted in anyway if it comes across as that, but i'd like to see some original material. perhaps start a band, im sure you could do it. get your own band going on, seriously take it serious, try to gain relative fame or else meet and greets.

not sure anybody here is hayleys best friend or anything. but your skill is impressive and im sure you can use that as an exclamation mark.

Thanks for you're support! Haha funny you say that, cos I am in a band already called 'Siren'. We are currently recording our EP at the moment and we have demo quality songs up at the moment on our facebook if you wanna check us out

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Siren/325845815086

Your piano covers are always awesome.

Hayley follows a few Paramore tumblr blogs such as istillloveparamore.tumblr.com so you can try and submit them there because they'll post them and maybe Hayley will see!

And the band does come on here from time to time so you never know

Thanks catie, i will try and submit there at some point!

I won't stop trying with this, it's so nice to get so much support from people! I really do enjoy making and arranging the piano covers

• 2 weeks later...