2010-11-16 Full DVD ("bootleg"), Birmingham UK

Tailschao

Finally we are finished!

Many thanks to Ryan Horton/naryh89 for providing the fantastic second camera angle.

Sample:

DVD Torrent:

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=372381

I just watched this back through again from start to finish and I really want to go to a fucking show. C'mon guys, 2012? Really? Get back to work, seriously.

Info File:

----------------------------------------------------------------

Paramore (AKA, The Hayley Williams Backing Band ;-) )

16th November 2010

LG Arena, Birmingham, England

PAL Audience 2-camera DVD

Video 1 Lineage.........: Canon HV20 (25 MBit/Sec HDV, 25p, 1440x1080, Manual Exp, Manual Focus) > Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 > Uncompressed *.avi > CCE SP2 > Adobe Encore CS4

Video 2 Lineage.........: Panasonic TZ7 (17 Mbit/Sec AVCHD, 25p, 1280x720, Auto Exp, Auto Focus) > Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 > Uncompressed *.avi > CCE SP2 > Adobe Encore CS4

Audio 1 Lineage.........: Church Audio CA-11 Cardioid > Church Audio ST-9100 > Zoom H2 (24/48) > Adobe Audition 3 > Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 > Uncompressed *.wav > Adobe Encore CS4

Audio 2 Lineage.........: Icom IC-R5 > Zoom H2 (24/48) > Adobe Audition 3 > Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 > Uncompressed *.wav > Adobe Encore CS4

DVD Region Standard.....: PAL

Video Format............: MPEG-2 (DVD Compliant VIDEO_TS)

Video Resolution........: 720x576 (16:9)

Video Framerate.........: 25 Progressive (wrapped in 50i for DVD Specification)

Video Bitrate...........: 6000 Kbit/Sec (2-pass CCE)

Audio Format............: AC3

Audio Bitrate...........: 192 Kbit/Sec

Damn, blood-fucking-sweat and tears here boys and girls. My project file has been ready since before christmas. Fully edited 2-cam, using youtube versions of the second video source as proxy files. The guy shooting the second source agreed to be part of the project. I send SD cards and a reader/writer to him to get the original camera files.

Now, over EIGHT FULL MONTHS later, I recieve the SD cards and reader/writer back in the post.

So here we are. I really, really enjoy watching this. Back when I posted the audio sources on DIME, I mentioned that Paramore were a guilty pleasure for me. Just to keep y'all updated, they have since progressed past that, past the stage of "Hmm, I somewhat appreciate their music" and are currently residing firmly in the "I fucking love these guys" stage. FYI.

Whatever your opinion is on the music of Paramore, you'd genuinely have to be dead inside to not watch this and marvel at the sheer level of effortless charisma this girl has - and at her age too. And no, "effortless charisma" is not a euphomism. Anyway...

Technically, not perfect - main problem is a fuck up on my part. Manual focus to avoid AF hunting, which is fine in concept. I set focus on centre stage perfectly at the start of show. Unfortunately, during a security duck in the second song, I accidentally knock the focus jog wheel a touch and it goes slightly out of focus until the acoustic section half way through the show when I notice and fix. At standard DVD resoultion, it's not that bad at all - that's how slight it is. But it is a problem, and it does mean that there will be no 720p version coming.

The second video source is fantastic - every song except one shot in almost entirety from the front row, just left of centre. Fucking crazy. When Hayley brings up the tambourine man during Misery Business he's standing RIGHT NEXT to the camera guy. OMG SHES POINTING AT ME- oh, no, it's that guy just over there :sad:

I also included an alternate audio source for the first half of the show - yes, Zac's IEM. Kind of trippy to watch and listen to that at the same time. I wonder if the new drummer plays with the same big fucking click track. I hope not, but he probably does.

Setlist:

Ignorance

Feeling Sorry

That's What You Get

For a Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic

Emergency

Playing God

Decode

Never Let This Go

When It Rains

Where the Lines Overlap

Misguided Ghosts