Hayley Shaved Her Head

craven moorehead

I like it. Looks good.

@craven I like the "half of it joke." I think she should make sure all photos of her for a while should all be taken from her right side, so she can keep the left side of her head a mystery. We'll never know if it's shaved or not (for now).

It looks really cute on her. I'd like some color photos as well so we can see if it's her natural color or if she dyed it too. It looks lighter.

Though, as I said on Twitter earlier, if I do run into her at some point in the next few months, I will be grabbing her and rubbing the shaved side of her head. It's just my natural reaction to shaved heads at this point. lol

There are photos from the PFC chat today. Can't post them here though because it's supposed to be PFC. (but just look around Tumblr, they're all over there)

I think it looks cute when it's in a pony tail.

It looks really cute on her. I'd like some color photos as well so we can see if it's her natural color or if she dyed it too. It looks lighter.

Though, as I said on Twitter earlier, if I do run into her at some point in the next few months, I will be grabbing her and rubbing the shaved side of her head. It's just my natural reaction to shaved heads at this point. lol

She died it too. Can't post the pics from the PFC chat, it won't let me! But if you go to this really awesome blog (Which is NOT mine) called parayeah.tumblr.com, you can find pics of it.

(edit) http://paramorefans.com/boards/index.php?/gallery/album/529-hayleys-new-hair/

Haha, to not get too far off topic here, I answered you in the Doctor Who thread. :)

To be more on topic, I've been watching the videos of Hayley's PFC chat throughout the day. She's so frickin' cute!!! I think the undercut looks the best when her hair is up, but it's cute either way cause it's Hayley.

213htug.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...