Welcome to Paramore Fans 3!

Dustin

2ijgn03.png

You *might* have noticed a few things changed around here. Well, to be honest, you're correct!

We recently updated the forum software and gave the forum a fresh coat of paint. We are calling this "phase 1" of a 2 phase process. We are in the middle of updating the look and feel of the whole website, so expect the main website to get a matching new look and some added functionality in the near future. As for phase 1, here's what you can expect to see right now:

-Updated forum software

-New forum look and feel

-New Mobile skin

-Added chat room and gallery to mobile skin

-Updated Gallery look

-Updated chat room look

Coming soon in phase 2, you'll see a completely revamped website to match the new forum look.

So with this whole new look, a few things might look different to you. Here's a simple guide for the board index, forum view, and topic view, to ease any confusion.

Index View

11wby1k.png

Forum View

358t7cj.png

Topic View

34pnsix.png

And don't forget to download the "IP.Board Communities" application from the App Store on your iPod, iPhone, or iPad to get PF on the go in our fancy mobile view! You can also use this mobile view when viewing PF from your mobile web browser! You can post in the forums, use the chat room, view the gallery, and more all from your mobile device!

2vhvwwn.png

If there is any part of the forum that anyone does not understand, please let me know and I'll post more picture guides.

So there you have it! Enjoy the updated PF!

I never bothered to look, but it's a possibility. The whole idea of comments is only still around because of the MySpace trend that has been dead for a while now. The improved way of "commenting on a profile" is just sending someone a message, since people can't reply to comments. So unless people really have something to say in a one-way conversation, comments are a thing of the past. Just send a PM. PMs are threaded, and anyone can be added to a private conversation.