Live guide

lpmaskmancick

We've got a list of all their past tour dates that we'll be putting up eventually (it's a VERY big list), but until then, try searching the boards. There have always been posts any time they've released tour dates, so I'm sure we have the info you're looking for somewhere on here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm working on it. Between working, applying to new jobs, and such, it's taking a lot longer than I thought to get it all formatted for the site, but I'm hoping soon. I could just post a straight list of all their past tour dates, but I'd rather it look a little bit more organized, so that's what's taking time (it's over 650 dates!).

Don't worry. When it's finally ready, you'll know about it. We plan on telling everyone. :)

I'm done with 2004-2007, so if I keep up with it, I should be done with the whole thing by the end of this week!

No need to use the gallery for a reference... we have some friends in Paramore's camp who helped us out. ;)

• 4 months later...

I've made a list of concerts, grouped in tours with setlists and videos from every concert (if available) but it's not finished yet and I'm sure you'll find couple of mistakes there, and unfortunately it's in polish.. ;p soon in english

I've helped myself with the past dates I've found on pf.com :))

link's here - http://parawiki.pl/index.php?title=Kategoria:Trasy_koncertowe but as I said it's not entirely finished and it's only in polish for now

• 3 months later...