lpmaskmancick

Live guide

Is anyone know a Paramore live guide? Where the concert dates, locations exactly listed. I really need one, beacuse I started collecting Paramore bootlegs, and I have no clue about few locations, dates.

We've got a list of all their past tour dates that we'll be putting up eventually (it's a VERY big list), but until then, try searching the boards. There have always been posts any time they've released tour dates, so I'm sure we have the info you're looking for somewhere on here.

I'm working on getting the list together I'm almost finished though.

I'm very impressed, Catie. I got through about two pages before I gave up, and you're already almost done. :)

LOL I have about a page left and then I have to add in the last few 2011 tour dates. Might be able to finish it tonight at work if I'm not busy.

We're working on it, haha. Typed up, it's almost 20 pages, so taking that and putting it into a coded format's going to take some time. I'm hoping to have it up on the site in the next week or two. :)

Sounds great! I'm really interested. If it's ready I'm try to help adding info about recordings (bootlegs) to each dates. I have not too many recordings but I can help anything I can.

I'm working on it. Between working, applying to new jobs, and such, it's taking a lot longer than I thought to get it all formatted for the site, but I'm hoping soon. I could just post a straight list of all their past tour dates, but I'd rather it look a little bit more organized, so that's what's taking time (it's over 650 dates!).

Don't worry. When it's finally ready, you'll know about it. We plan on telling everyone. :)

That's a huge work... I guess you're using the gallery as source for the earlier band's year, right?

I'm done with 2004-2007, so if I keep up with it, I should be done with the whole thing by the end of this week!

No need to use the gallery for a reference... we have some friends in Paramore's camp who helped us out. ;)

I've made a list of concerts, grouped in tours with setlists and videos from every concert (if available) but it's not finished yet and I'm sure you'll find couple of mistakes there, and unfortunately it's in polish.. ;p soon in english

I've helped myself with the past dates I've found on pf.com :))

link's here - http://parawiki.pl/index.php?title=Kategoria:Trasy_koncertowe but as I said it's not entirely finished and it's only in polish for now