Song I wrote

thegreatmorry

I don't understand why pop stars can't write their own songs

Falling For the Fallen

(Intro)

Sadness always comes just a little bit delayed, after the fact but it is never late. Love feels so right while it lasts, but when it’s gone you know exactly why you left it in the past. Then comes a girl who seems like she can save your world and it just happens again.

(Chorus)

Here comes the girl who holds her whole world….on her shoulders. She says it makes her boulder she’s a real loving kind of person and you just might screw it up. Then comes a guy who uses the world for his own disposal and the girl is falling for the fallenx4 it always seem to happen to you.

(Verse 1)

Hanging out at home when you get a phone call. It’s her and everything in her world has gone wrong Mr. Perfect Man has struck again, and he sent her into a place where she feels like she isn’t loved. Oh only if she knew she is the only girl that I have ever loved.

(Chorus 2)

Here comes the girl who holds her whole world….on her shoulders. She says it makes her boulder she’s a real loving kind of person and you just might screw it up. Then comes a guy who uses the world for his own disposal and the girl is falling for the fallenx4 it always seem to happen to you.

(Verse 2)

You can tell she is feeling kind of lonely she came to you and spoke his name coldly. You hate the guy who makes her cry and he’s comes to realize that you were the only nice one of them all. I love the girl with the wavy locks brown hair the brown eyes that pierce crystal clear to your heart. Now comes the days when you see her hanging round town and you think to yourself.

(Chorus 3)

• 1 month later...