The Confession Thread - Pt. 12

shaniali

• 2 weeks later...

I confess even though it's difficult walking away from my job was the right decision, I won't work for someone who's willing to sacrifice my health, sorry but I made a promise to myself and to God , recovery and health first, always ans always and always so yeah I'm out

• Like 2

I confess that I realize that I made a mistake in my recovery, I shouldn't have kept myself busy all the time, running just makes you exhausted in the end, instead I need to learn how to deal with it even in the down time...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I confess that it's been almost a month since I was last on...

I also confess that there has been so many changes in my many absenses from here; I started dating this girl for about 4.5 months now and I couldn't be any more unhappy, my boss at work is an asshole and is cutting my hours, I am in two different bands, I have devolped a sleeping disorder, I am getting a car soon (finally!), my new favorite band is For All Those Sleeping, I am also too tired right now to check for spelling errors.

So goodnight to all and I'm glad I could fill you in on what's new in my life. If you're interested in any of the things I mentioned, tell my and I'm more than willing to start a converstaion with you. ^_^

I confess that I'm happy, after years of trying to avoid facing my issues, I've started working on myself and I feel so much better now , not everything is perfect but happiness is on its way and I'm more than ready to welcome it in my life

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I confess I'm so ashamed of myself, when I was bullied I promised myself I would never do that to someone else and I broke his heart by being ashamed to be seen with him because he's a bit different. God showed me the person I was becoming and I didn't like her at all, I'll be his friend , it doesn't matter what people think, I know too well what it feels like to be pushed away like that because people think you're not good enough, it's a load of ...... everyone is good enough , I don't want him to hurt himself because of me, I'll be his friend

I confess I just don't understand, I don't, we're supposed to work together and he just FLAT OUT ignored me ! We're in the same room and he's freaking talking to everyone but me ! He doesn't tell me he's leaving while we were supposed to work something out together and all day I waited for a call, a text telling me he was sorry we didn't have time to talk or whatever but just freaking NOTHING ! Yeah this is going to work so well...

I confess it's true what they say writing is so therapeutic, at first coming up with the lyrics is painful especially when you write about pain but then as you try to work on the structure , you kinda step away from the pain and then when it's over, you're just so proud and you kinda associate this experience with satisfaction now, genius !

• 2 weeks later...