The Confession Thread - Pt. 12

shaniali

I confess that I'm not convinced by the choice Flyleaf made to replace Lacey, I absolutely understand that Lacey wants to spend more time with her family, I'm bummed but I understand but I don't see how Kristen May can replace her, I 'm having a very hard time believing Kristen May is able to take on this kind of vocals...

I confess that I don't know what to do about the guy with whom I was supposed to organise something, the guy in charge asked me why it didn't happen and what am I supposed to say ? That he barely looked at me, talked to everone but me and left without telling me , that I felt completely humiliated ? That he didn't say a word to me ever since and that I'm still waiting for an apology ( which I know I wil never have...) That I don't understand what happened and it's getting more and more awkward and that I DREAD the next time we will run into each other...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I confess that it sucks a lot when you have made a very important life choice (in my case, that would be staying sober - for reasons I won't go into) and taken the time to open up to someone about why you have made that decision and why it means so much to you, and not even a year later, they start telling everyone how it is a goal of theirs to, basically, make you break it... and so out of the blue too! It's not even like we were talking about how I don't drink - the fact that this friend now wants to take me out and get me drunk against my will came up out of nowhere in conversation twice in one night. I literally can't stop thinking about it, and I feel so disrespected.

• 3 weeks later...
^ I dare you to do it hahaha ;p 

haha, I might as well do it, she knows everything about me, good, bad, EVERYTHING 

I confess I enjoyed my day spending it with my sister and my seven months old niece <3

oh how sweet 

I confess I hope they will find a solution for my medical problems, I can't stand being in pain like this, I just hope they'll be able to do something for me and that I will have an appointment quickly...