The Confession Thread - Pt. 12

shaniali

I confess that I only found out about HalfNoise around April, and I only started listening to them(?) a few days ago. But I'm obsessed.

12 hours ago, Ace said:

I confess that I loved these boards back in the day. Officially updating everything and waiting for it to come back to life.

Yesss! Someone's active! And same. I guess we're the only two for now.

On 6/20/2017 at 5:45 AM, Slayley Williams said:

I confess that I only found out about HalfNoise around April, and I only started listening to them(?) a few days ago. But I'm obsessed.

Yesss! Someone's active! And same. I guess we're the only two for now.

I guess so... It's nice to meet ya!

I confess that I've been working on seeing Paramore live!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ace said:

I guess so... It's nice to meet ya!

I confess that I've been working on seeing Paramore live!

Yeah, it's nice to meet you, too! tumblr_orwj97Q2oU1s2vxsoo1_250.gif

I confess that I, too, have been working on seeing Paramore live. Even though they haven't announced tour dates for anywhere near where I live and they probably won't even come to Australia (although, Zac loves New Zealand and Australia is right next door, so you never know...), I already have a list of plans. My partner and I are going to try to learn the Miz Biz dance, and we're hoping to be able to dye our hair half-orange half-pink, and they will dress like After Laughter Hayley and I will dress like Riot! Hayley, and we're going to make a bunch of signs, asking if we can do Miz Biz. We've even started saving up money purely for Paramore and I've already got $120. Hold onto hope if you got it, right?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...