The Confession Thread - Pt. 12

shaniali

Said date is dinner & a movie with my bf of 2 and a half years haha so it's like an old lady date, not so exciting unfortunately

I confess I need to SLEEP but my head hurts and a helicopter crashed into a bar nearby this evening and it's not okay

I confess that it would be amazing if this guy on wattpad would give me a straight answer. He's driving me nuts right now! I ask him something, he either waits days to answer or gives this "answer" that's no help at all to what I asked in the first place!!

19  :roll:

i confess i should make lunch

I hope that will never happen to me. I am an only child. Wait, my cousin (basically a brother because we sure act like we are siblings) is going to move out here within a year or two. Kayla, what do I do? LOL.

^ i don't know lol, i've always gotten along with my cousins

i confess i somehow need to sneak a picture of louis onto our christmas tree....

Well, how do you act with your brother? My cousin basically is my brother. That is why I asked for help.

honestly 99% of the time i don't even acknowledge he exists so i'm probably not the best person to ask

i confess the weather is grooossssss today

LOOL. (Yes, I meant LOOL.) It's nice to know that you acknowledge him 1% of the time. You guys must really love each other.

i confess all i want to do tonight is read and eat chocolate

UMMMMMMMM Kayla? Chocolate? Relaxation? OMG. LOOL. I'm probably embarrassing you. I will delete this post if you want me to. Okay now I must confess something to keep this thread on topic.

I confess that I am tired.