The Confession Thread - Pt. 12

shaniali

I confess that I really don't want to do my homework. Some of it isn't even supposed to be homework. It was supposed be group work in a Project Based Learning class. If my teachers wouldn't have given us so much non - project crap, maybe I would have gotten it done. Most of our class time, we were reading and answering questions. What I don't understand is why we do so much non - project crap that we don't have time to do the project. They're basically like oh, well do it at home. What if someone needed help? Plus, they talk too much and when they talk they just repeat themselves. They act like we are adults and make us do everything on our own at one point. Then, they treat us like babies and repeat themselves. Mrs. Peniaguas wonders why no one likes her. I have so many complaints for just one classroom. I am going to stop rambling now.

^ Cool. I have a Grandma that loves Harry Potter. Now she and most of my family live in Virginia, but they are coming out for Christmas. Also, next year they will be staying with me for a month. Only part of my family is. It will be 5 people in all that come both times. They are coming out in 3 days. Okay I will stop talking now.

First of all, ARE YOU KIDDING ME KAYLA? It is just a Birthday. You should be more excited about Hayley Williams's Birthday in like 4 days. When is your fantasy boyfriend's Birthday? You have an obsession. You need to calm down. Remember, he's just a person. He's just a person. Here's a mini quiz.

1.  How old is Hayley Williams going to be?

2.  How old is Louis going to be?

3.  What is Hayley Williams' Birthday?

4.  What is Louis' Birthday?

6.  Which band is better? Is it PARAMORE or One Direction?

7.  Who's better looking Hayley or Louis?

8.  Who has been on T.V. more?

The channel that played the Harry Potter Marathon is the channel that I was talking about. Okay, I am done.

I confess that I am so P'd the heck off right now. All of the ornaments that I made in elementary school are ruined. An ornament that my mom has loved since she was 4 is ruined. All of this because my step dad put all of our Christmas stuff in the garage. Now it's all garbage. Ornaments that I made in kindergarten - 5th grade are ruined. Some of them even had pictures of me in them. An ornament from my mom's and my childhood is ruined. It's Christmas Eve and this is not fun. I slammed the door because I was so P.O.