an unopened letter to the world. - Pt. 2

shaniali

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

To ___________,

You are, by far, the most disrespectful person I have ever met. You have no empathy for anyone else, and you only care for your bloody self. Do not treat me like I'm dumb, I might act it, but I'm not fucking dumb, so you can shove your patronising ways where the sun doesn't shine. Don't tell me that I won't get intp Uni because I won't get ABB. Cause I will do it, and I'll prove you wrong. Can't believe I actually liked you, thank god I didn't get with you, because at least now I can see you for exactly what you are. An arsehole.

Lots of love (not)

Rachel

Dear PF,

Excuse my French, I am extremely angry.

dear kayla,

don't worry, I did.

i'm just not a big fan of people like that. well, the majority.

rachel

dear jessica raine,

stop being so damn pretty.

it makes me jealous. and so do all your clothes on call the midwife.

rachel.

• 2 weeks later...

dear mum,

i understand some things like my current obsession with a dumbass boyband may make you think i'm younger than i am, but i assure you i am indeed in my twenties and capable of taking care of myself and making my own decisions. knock it the fuck off. 

thanks,

kayla

• 3 weeks later...

Dear gf,

always right, always wrong. that's fuken about me. i never thought i'd become a person like them... i'm meant to be a helper not a nosy bitch. i so regret it telling you my fears and problems when obviously you were the "downest". no, i'm not sarcastic, don't get me wrong. i just needed to get it off my chest, it was so heavy that i couldnt take it. and when you told me that it was not fair and kind and such... i felt a total asshole. i'd never been like this before i swear. it might be because i just stopped caring about people because they stopped caring about me but then you just walked into my life. i'm afraid. i always have been. i only want you. i know i'm a selfish person but what can i do? maybe it's the expression of my love for you. take it or leave it. and i promise i'll be good from now on.

xx

• 2 weeks later...

Dear people on PF,

Sorry that I've been away for so damn long, there really should have been no excuse for seemingly falling off the edge of the earth. But I assure you that I'll try not to let things slip so badly this time. :)

James 

• 4 weeks later...

Dear "friends,"

Wow. Thanks for being so positive about this. It's summer time and we're all out of school, so you'd think we'd try to see each other at least once. You could at least pretend that you want to. Oh well. That's why I stopped going out of my way to talk to you guys. I always throw something out there for us to do but it always gets shot down. I guarantee you won't be hearing from me again.

Caitlyn

• 2 months later...