an unopened letter to the world. - Pt. 2

shaniali

• 2 weeks later...

Dear E & S,

We're getting along really well but I wish we would have fun. We always have the door shut and the blinds drawn and I feel like I'm in a prison sometimes. Let's go out to eat or watch a movie together or listen to some music, yeah? I don't really know anything about you and I feel like that really makes things complicated. 

Caitlyn

Dear H,

I'm a ghost to you. You never hang out with me anymore and you don't pay attention when I talk to you. Don't expect for us to be roommates again. I know we've been friends for a few years, but it takes two to tango. And please stop talking about the guy down the hall. That's all you talk about anymore and it's annoying.

Caitlyn

-

Dear roommates/floormates,

When my headphones are on, do not talk to me. I thought that was a universal sign for 'leave me alone.' Feel free to stop by and talk any other time.

Caitlyn

Dear Kayla,

That happened to me a couple of weeks ago. It was a very awkward few days.

Caitlyn

--

Dear E,

Please take your keys with you everywhere. We don't like locking you out but you're kind of asking for it at this point.

Caitlyn

dear caitlyn,

yeah it sucked because i rely on my phone for pretty much everything and i couldn't text or call him and complain about it because...welll...i couldn't text or call :P

i bugged him with my mum's phone

kayla

-----

dear rogers,

you suck balls and i cannot wait to move to a new carrier

kayla

-----

dear canada,

you're super rad when it comes to a lot of things but cell service is definitely not one of those things

kayla