an unopened letter to the world. - Pt. 2

shaniali

Dear Zoe,

Thank for being my friend on here. :D

-Hayley

Dear Hayley,

Thanks for not being some crazy killer that I told a lot about myself to. Also thanks for being the first actual friend that I had on here. :) :) :) :)

From You Friend,

Zoe

Dear ----------,

Do you like me at all? :)

-Hayley

Dear Hayley,

I DO!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

From your BEST FRIEND,

Zoe

p.s. "I'm getting paid 500 dollars. I have a dog. Now I bet you're really mad, and I bet you're really sad cause I'm getting paid 500 dollars. I have a dog. Now I bet you're really mad, and I bet you're really sad cause I'm getting paid 500 dollars. I have a dog. Now I bet you're really mad, and I bet you're really sad. Oh buttersnap I lost my dolphin hat." It is stuck in my head. HELP!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Dear Kayla,

They are going to do that. Just like how Paramore always plays "Still Into You." They play the radio hits because those are the songs that people hear. I wish that One Direction would stop singing "Best Song Ever" because that is what I hear everyone singing (Other than "That's What Makes You Beautiful" and "Story of my Life.").

From,

Zoe

dear zoe,

they have a newer single than best song ever though, and story of my life and midnight memories are what they played for the x factor and they played it on good morning american and their album release party. i hope it sticks for SNL because it's really good live and, like i said, best song ever is old now. and not biggest hit old (like wmyb or even little things or something) it's just old.

kayla

Dear Kayla,

I know it's old. I was just thinking that that was the reason. I don't really follow One Direction. Maybe if you give it some time, they will change the song. Usually what I said is the case. I guess they just never get tired of listening to "Best Song Ever" on SNL. I don't why they are still playing that song. With "Still Into You " it is different because they don't go on live TV shows as much as One Direction.

From,

Zoe