an unopened letter to the world. - Pt. 2

shaniali

Dear Ellen,

I second this.

Caitlyn

---

Dear Professor(s),

Why did you respond to one email, but not the other that I sent to you right after the other? Thank you for giving me a makeup when the original policy said that there wouldn't be one, because God knows I suck at being a responsible adult. But I need to know what time to come in like, right now. I have work and classes and other exams that I can't cancel on a whim. I've emailed two of you and I don't want to be annoying, but I really need this figured out now. If you changed your mind about the makeup, that's fine; I understand. Just at least email me and explain to me that this is the case.

Caitlyn

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Dear brother,

I hope this is a lesson learned. We've all been worrying about you and we tried to reach out to you and you didn't listen. I hope the doctors will be able to talk some sense into you. Please take better care of yourself. I love you and miss you and I'm sorry that your school year is already off to a bad start.

Your sister

----

Dear me,

Please stay motivated and on top of things this year. 

Caitlyn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear little bro #1,

Please text me or call me some time this century. I miss you and it would be nice to hear from you. 

I know it makes you homesick, but seriously. Are you still alive? I wouldn't know.

Love,

Your big sis

----

Dear little bro #2,

Don't sass me. I am your elder! :P Glad to hear that you're doing well and you've made a friend this year.
I worry about you and I want you to be happy. 

Love,

Your cheesy and annoying big sis

PS: You're not allowed to age. I can't believe you'll be 17 in two months. :(

• 3 years later...