shaniali

an unopened letter to the world. - Pt. 2

dear netflix,

thank you thank you thank you for having digimon up, i've been thinking about this show for weeks i'm so excited

kayla

• Like 1

dear youtube,

no i don't want to use my real name, no i don't want to add a google+ account, stop asking

also country blocks can bite me

kayla

Dear A,

HDhfhfkalp;hknj 

I miss you. You always like my photos and statuses but we haven't talked in awhile.

And I want to change that. But I don't know if it would be awkward.

Caitlyn

dear mom,

thanks for always considering someone other than yourself when making decisions and doing things

oh wait no, that never happens

kayla

Dear H,

Please get your vision checked. I'm pretty sure you have depth perception issues and you've maimed the entire floor from pulling them down with you. 

Love,

Caitlyn

Dear E & S,

We're getting along really well but I wish we would have fun. We always have the door shut and the blinds drawn and I feel like I'm in a prison sometimes. Let's go out to eat or watch a movie together or listen to some music, yeah? I don't really know anything about you and I feel like that really makes things complicated. 

Caitlyn

dear mom,

i always thought it wasn't possible for anyone to hate anything more than i hate myself but nah, pretty sure you take the cake

you're unbelievable and i'm never spending another minute in this god damn house

how's it feel to have no one left?

kayla

Dear 1st Floor,

You all are a bunch of drama queens. I try to avoid you all as much as possible. Please grow up a little and hug it out.

Caitlyn

dear dad,

please actually help me do this properly instead of throwing me to the wolves and hoping i'll figure it out myself because that never, ever works

kayla

• Like 1

Dear H,

I'm a ghost to you. You never hang out with me anymore and you don't pay attention when I talk to you. Don't expect for us to be roommates again. I know we've been friends for a few years, but it takes two to tango. And please stop talking about the guy down the hall. That's all you talk about anymore and it's annoying.

Caitlyn

-

Dear roommates/floormates,

When my headphones are on, do not talk to me. I thought that was a universal sign for 'leave me alone.' Feel free to stop by and talk any other time.

Caitlyn

Dear A,

Screw it. I'm going to text you tomorrow. 

I'm tired of playing tag with you online.

Caitlyn

dear dad,

can you like get on shit and get my cell service unsuspended it's been three days now

kayla

Dear Kayla,

That happened to me a couple of weeks ago. It was a very awkward few days.

Caitlyn

--

Dear E,

Please take your keys with you everywhere. We don't like locking you out but you're kind of asking for it at this point.

Caitlyn

dear caitlyn,

yeah it sucked because i rely on my phone for pretty much everything and i couldn't text or call him and complain about it because...welll...i couldn't text or call :P

i bugged him with my mum's phone

kayla

-----

dear rogers,

you suck balls and i cannot wait to move to a new carrier

kayla

-----

dear canada,

you're super rad when it comes to a lot of things but cell service is definitely not one of those things

kayla