an unopened letter to the world. - Pt. 2

shaniali

Dear Kayla,

I've played it before. I'm okay. I'm not playing it now. I haven't played it for months. You'll survive. Well, I'll hope that you do. If you get addicted, throw your phone at the wall. It will break, and no more addiction. YAY. It's not a bad idea at all. *says sarcastically*

From,

Zoe

Dear Kayla,

Then, no wheat. Just your basic milk, chocolate, sugar, and many other unhealthy additives and preservatives. Not to mention the artificial flavoring. But hey. It tastes delicious. I meant pudding in general tastes delicious. I'm not the biggest fan of chocolates flavored pudding, ice cream, or cake. I've grown to like the cake because of my friend and her Birthday parties. The ice cream has tasted better. The pudding is okay. I prefer vanilla. Okay, I will be quiet now.

From,

Zoe 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dear -----

He doesn't owe us anything, he can do whatever he wants with whoever he wants to and you don't have the right to go searching into people's facebooks and socal media to find something which is not your business at all, back off, give him space to breathe, that part of his life doesn't concern you, I feel so bad that he has to put up with so much scrutiny coming from his "fans", you're worse than tabloids !