'Paramore': April 9th

i'm really hoping that link works so they will be on the web xD right now there are only shit LQ rips and I cannot accept that! escape route, with its heaviness and all, would've followed Anklebiters really well on the album :D

Rdio has all of the songs up for you to hear, including the bonus tracks. 

If you guys are having problems with the link they emailed you, all you have to do is edit the link a little.  Make sure it just says /paramore after the rest of the link (and delete all the other letters and stuff after it). I hope that makes sense. I don't want to post the full thing on here. And then when you get to the page to redeem your download, put in the code AND your info on the side. Then they email the downloads to you.

PM me if you need anymore help!

• Like 1

for you guys in the US, what link are you being mailed to download your album if you bought the box set? here in the UK we received a link to download it from 7-digital, but this does not include the 2 bonus tracks.

Anyone from the UK know if we can get these?

I'm loving the b-sides!

I just love this album! I'm so happy this day is finally here after waiting for so long.

PS. Chriss, Dustin, and I were at the release party last night and it was a blast!

• Like 1

Loving this album so much! There honestly isn't a song I don't like on it. I can't even pick a favorite, haha. Both b-sides are great as well. Escape Route is my favorite of the two. :D

The release party was better than I could've ever imagined. Hayley said they just asked the label for an NYC listening party, and they threw together a whole release party. Even the band was surprised. I felt very fortunate to have been invited to not only celebrate the new album with the band but also with friends who I never would've met if it weren't for them. :)

I'll admit I was a little on edge about the album at first. Given, I have not listened to it much up until today so that the release day could be a little more memorable. So my exposure was basically only one listen through during the 4 sides 4 nights stuff. But after listening to it while at the release party, being around the band and seeing how happy they were, and all that they got through to get to this point, it just made me appreciate the album even more.

After listening to it nonstop for the last 24 hours, I definitely love it. Love it, love it, love it. Although I still have gripes about cutting corners with some lyrics, and other very minor things, it's still a great accomplishment. I really like the genres they tip-toed in. It really makes the album full of some great music for everyone.

The release party was by far one of my favorite Paramore experiences of all time. I'll never take that for granted. It just helped me realize how much better the album was and that I was being a little too critical before because I have such huge expectations for a band I respect so greatly. I was putting too much pressure on what the album could be because every other album has been so incredible, how do you top perfection? But after throwing out the anxiety and worry and just started enjoying the music (maybe the atmosphere at the party helped a little, and being with other close friends from here), it all just clicked.

I get it now.

My links for the b-sides worked but not the entire album. I tried downloading it all day, and now my download has expired. So hopefully that will be solved tomorrow. 

The b-sides are amazing. I think I love "Native Tongue" more, but then again, when I listen to "Escape Route," I love it just as much. 

Glad you guys had fun at the release party! I saw some photos Hayley posted and it looked really nice. FBR has gotten a lot of crap lately, especially with all the download problems. But they are so awesome to their bands and their fans. :)

I decided to come here and share you guys my view of the album - "summarized" ;-)

I first listened to the album on the 30th March when it leaked - I only listened to the first 9 tracks and then finished the album the next day. I was surprised, like I was when BNE was released, because you never know what to expect when it comes to Paramore. The initial reaction was shock (lol) when I found Fast in my car on youtube and my speakers were _extremely_ loud... Oh the horror, lol. When the song began I was so confused and I was like "what is this" "what if I'm not going to like it" "it's so different" but I got rid of all my worries when I noticed that I was able to sing along before the song was even finished. Yes, Paramore is that catchy! And when Grow Up, which is my personal fave, came I was like "yep, they've done it again". HOWEVER.

Okay, so FYI I'm not the biggest fan of ukuleles, mostly because it reminds me of the chick with the tooth thingy on Raising Hope. So, I wasn't the biggest fan of Interlude: Moving On. The second reason for my initial dislike was that the song was... annoyingly catchy, if you know what I mean. ANYHOW I fell in love with Ain't it Fun, oh I'm a sucker for gospel music (thanks Hercules!)... One of my faves definitely. I liked the chorus of Part II right away, however I'm not that into the parts that are "snatched" from LTFB. Still. I wasn't the biggest fan of Last Hope nor Anklebiters either (which btw, reminded me of the music on Tony Hawk soundtracks) but now I've learned to love both of them!

Interlude: Holiday was and is still my favorite of the interludes. Oh, the sweet lyrics. When I first heard Proof I felt like it was so Paramore kind of song. It just had that Miracle, Looking Up, Feeling Sorry vibe to me. I thought it was a very decent song (hold your horses what a compliment!) but now I love it! I wasn't the biggest fan of Hate to see your heart break either, it kind of reminded me of those campfire songs but now I think it's actually quite good but I'm not entirely loving it just yet. (One of those) Crazy Girls is absolutely wonderful, the lyrics are amazing. Liked that song and now I'm loving it. I personally think Be Alone is the weakest song on the album. It kind of reminded me of some of the older Paramore demos but somehow I'm just not that fond of it. It's alright but I'm okay with skipping it. Future, honestly, is like a work of art to me. Just bravo. Even though the instrumental part is almost too long...

And have I already told you how much I love Now and Still into you? Now is perfect for my current situation, Still into you always makes me feel better about my life. And both videos are brilliant in their own different ways!

Just so you know, the first few times I listened to the album I didn't have the lyrics and I just watched the lyrics videos on youtube and as a non-English speaker it helped me to understand the songs _a lot_ better. So I feel like I needed to know more about the lyrics before I could entirely connect to the songs.

But overall, I'm liking the album! Not what I expected but it's good and I'm a one very happy fan :mrgreen:

It's been SO long since I've been on these boards...  :oops:

Anyway... does anyone know how to get the b-sides legally in the US?  I've been listening to them repeatedly on Rdio but I'd love to just have them on my phone without having to go online.  Are they on the CD itself?  I have a physical copy and a digital copy, but I haven't opened the CD and I don't want to unless it actually contains the bonus tracks.  The digital copy doesn't have them  :sad:

As far as I know, physically they're only available on that bonus vinyl you get with the box-sets. I was wondering where you could get those, I can't even listen to them on Rdio cause I'm not a US resident! 

My personal opinion on the album...

It's a cracker and it's their best one yet. However i think it doesn't begin and finish as strongly as previous albums. That said, Still Into You, Part II, Last Hope, Proof and Be Alone are some of the best songs that Paramore have produced. I can really see Be Alone being in next month's American setlist and i hope it is. It's definitely my favourite from the new album.

That gospel choir, Taylor's guitar solo in Crazy Girls, Jeremy's bass in Ain't It Fun. Awesome. All absolutely awesome. Paramore can be very proud of  themselves with this album and you can just hear/see the happyness oozing out of them. Especially with the Still Into You video.

I'm proud of them, they've came back stronger than ever after such a tough couple of years. 

Long live Paramore!

Yeah, the only reason we got the b-sides digitally was because the box sets were delayed and anyone who purchased one was sent all of the songs in the mean time, b-sides included.

Hey Chriss, I never was contacted about the delay or given anything as compensation for the delay. I'd love to have the b-sides songs digitally. Who can I talk to about this? I don't see any download or access on the FBR webstore on my account. Just the digital download for 'Now'.

Hey Chriss, I never was contacted about the delay or given anything as compensation for the delay. I'd love to have the b-sides songs digitally. Who can I talk to about this? I don't see any download or access on the FBR webstore on my account. Just the digital download for 'Now'.

Email them at webstore@fueledbyramen.com

If that doesn't work let me know.

In the iTunes US store, Paramore and Justin Timberlake are neck and neck, switching out of the #1 spot every few minutes. I'm sitting here watching it like a race on TV, lol.