'Paramore': April 9th

Haha, I don't any song title could be as bad as "Email My Heart." ;)

Less than 24 hours now, since it'll be on iTunes at 11:30pm EST. I can't wait. I'm pretty sure it's just going to be on repeat for a few days.

Does someone know that you can buy 'now' on paramore,net? I dont use/own itunes. 

Amazon MP3 will have it

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B2H0J1U/ref=as_li_ss_til?tag=absolutepunk-20&camp=0&creative=0&linkCode=as4&creativeASIN=B00B2H0J1U&adid=095F8ZNE5G47VS0R2X57

^ Sorry im a newbie in both sites/programs. Do I pay it then and can download it to get it on my computer? Sorry for the stupid questions

Yes, you buy the song on Amazon and then it gets saved on your Cloud Player, which is on their website. You can then download the MP3 to your computer from there. 

Kind of confused by that, seeing as they announced different official artwork for the single the other day.  :???:

It's a cool photo though, so thanks!

JUST A NOTE: If the song does leak before the official release tonight, we ask that you do not post any links here. Paramore's team has been very good to us over the years, and we want to respect that by not posting leaks.

I like this better than the official single cover, hope they changed it to this last minute :P. I don't like the bars over Taylor or Jeremy in the original one. Pictures from this era look great though, can't wait to see more promo pics!

Kind of confused by that, seeing as they announced different official artwork for the single the other day.  :???:

It's a cool photo though, so thanks!

JUST A NOTE: If the song does leak before the official release tonight, we ask that you do not post any links here. Paramore's team has been very good to us over the years, and we want to respect that by not posting leaks.

Looks like it's the art for the actual album, rather than the single.

FPNThRb.png

I got a little misty-eyed on my first listen. That never happens, haha.

I've heard a little of everything... people who love it, people who are going to give it a chance, and people who downright hate it. I don't understand that last bunch cause to me it sounds epic.

I haven't stopped listening to this song since 11pm. :P

Ok what to say wow, I knew Josh was behind most of the music so I knew it would be different but I didn't expect that at all. I start to like the song after 3 minutes when Hayley belts. I don't like the rap opening, the naw naw naw naw gets on my nerves, I like that she sings in a lower range for the verses, it's a nice change. Other than that very average poppish song, the lyrics are ok but she wrote better than that. It's an ok song, I do admit they take a risk of releasing this as a single and it makes me a little worried for the album. I'll give it a chance but I alwys doubted I would like them without Josh so we'll see...

I like it. At first I was like "Wow, this is so different" but I suppose that was to be expected. It took a few listens to get used to it, but it's all good now (:

So ridiculously proud of Paramore and the fact they've stuck around to release new music for us all to hear.

Just can't wait for the whole album and to see what else it brings with it.

My first impression was wooooow this is really different. Then I raped the song on repeat and the more is listened the more I liked it! And many people are like they don't sound like the old paramore. But thats the beauty of music you need to experiment and try different things/ways!   

I don't believe in the whole " we have to change our sound otherwise we get boring " thing, for me it's just an excuse for bands and labels to go more popular. Usually when " they experiment with sounds " strangely they experiment with the sounds you hear everywhere in the radio...

U2 has had the same sound for I don't know 20 years and they're doing just fine 

That's just my opinion, I know I'm on paramore boards so now that I said what I was thinking, I'm not going to complain on this thread anymore. 

I have an open mind and I'll wait until the album and then I'll see if I still like them or not, if I'm being totally honest, a part of me died a little when Josh left and the band is not the same for me, I must be a Josh fan then. Oh well, like I said I'll wait for the album. Hayley did say there was a gospel choir on the album, I'm pretty stoked about that :)