A old member back online.

MSkeleton

Hello everyone, it's been a while. It's been 2 years from the last time I was online here. So I guess the old members who are hopefully still online here will recognize me. Or maybe not because im a red head now ;p And for the members who don't recognize me;

Hi! Im Marjanne and im 21 years old. And I live in the netherlands in the province friesland. I have a boyfriend Maikel and we have been together for more then 6 years. I have two pony's, two dogs and two guinea pigs <3 I work at a restaurant and im following an education through my work. My hobbies are photography and watching tv shows/series. I watch; Supernatural, Game of thrones, 90210, New Girl, Switched at birth, Pretty little liars, Suburgatory and Glee.

I'm a paramore fan for almost 7 years now! :)

I hope I will get contact again with some old members which I really had a good time with, and hope to make new friends here! <3

xox Marjanne

Yes im still with the same boy, Maikel <3 That awesome that you started to watch it! I can't wait for tomorrow. There is gonna be a new episode on tonight. But because I dont live in America I can download it tomorrow and watch it. Who is your favorite character? I love spencer en toby aka spoby.

Welcome back! I don't know if you remember me, but I remember seeing you around the boards. :)

It's always cool seeing older members coming back. I'm hoping we'll see a lot more of that with the new album coming out. I miss everybody.

Also, Supernatural is a pretty awesome show. :D

Helloooo Marjanne! :D

It's so nice seeing you here (tho I haven't been here much either)! Glad to hear you're doing okay + hope Maikel is doing well as well (I still remember you mentioning him!) :) I remember that we talked about ponies too, heheh! =)

Ps. I love PLL as well! And New Girl & Glee (... occasionally,  it's getting weird) ! :P

Yes im still with the same boy, Maikel <3 That awesome that you started to watch it! I can't wait for tomorrow. There is gonna be a new episode on tonight. But because I dont live in America I can download it tomorrow and watch it. Who is your favorite character? I love spencer en toby aka spoby.

I love Caleb and Hannah. I'm not sure what will happen with them though. I have to start season 2 later tonight or tomorrow. I do like Spencer and Toby too.