2013 Spring Tour

esposimi

See you guys in New York and Boston! I'm hoping they'll announce a Philly show, and I've also heard rumors of Skate & Surf Fest too, but that's really nothing more than people speculating online. I can hope though!

• 2 weeks later...

I hate when shows do that. :\
They have been adding new dates all this past week, so maybe they'll add another one close to you.

There is another date for May 18th at The Fillmore in Silver Spring, Maryland.

MTV has a little article about how the setlist will evolve with the fourth album.

So randomly tonight, I was thinking about the Aussie ParaVan Crew who are coming here for the whole spring tour... I guess now it's just two of them, but does anyone know them? I've never talked to either of them, but seeing as the PF crew will consist of folks from the US, Canada, and Scotland, it only seems right that we should meet up with some Aussies too. :)

That's awesome that so many people are traveling to other countries to see the band. I wish I could meet you all, but I currently don't have the means to do it. Maybe later in the year, if there's any dates closer to me. But I haven't heard of the Aussie ParaVan Crew until now. They have a Facebook page as well as a Tumblr.

And someone posted a picture of some of the new merch. This is from the Manila concert, so I don't know how the merch varies from each country. I can't imagine that it's that much.

I know them... well Laura at least. She is one of the other PFC Ambassadors with me. I already planned on meeting up with them. 

Maybe I'll get some merch. I already have probably around 20 shirts so I don't know if I need anymore lol.

• Like 1

I feel like we should all hang out and have a crazy big international group at the NY show, haha. If they want to hang out the day after when we go do a bunch of touristy stuff, they're welcome to come along. :)

I'm a merch fiend. I'll buy something. I'm sure they have limited merch right now but will have a ton more for the spring tour... and I'll buy a ton of it.

I feel like we should all hang out and have a crazy big international group at the NY show, haha. If they want to hang out the day after when we go do a bunch of touristy stuff, they're welcome to come along. :)

I'm a merch fiend. I'll buy something. I'm sure they have limited merch right now but will have a ton more for the spring tour... and I'll buy a ton of it.

I plan on spending the day in New York since I have family that live there. Will have to see what my schedule is like for the next day, but this sounds like an awesome idea!