2013 Spring Tour

esposimi

Sometimes I really wish I lived in major cities like New York,look at how well you all get along!  :sad:  I can't even think of meeting up with Paramore fans here in my country since Romania's basically inexistent on the map when it comes to big artists' tours (except for Lady Gaga,that was probably the only modern concert here). I wish I could meet up with fans too! Also I wish I had more money lol

• Like 1

How hard/expensive would it be to get to other places in Europe where they tour? I'd definitely suggest saving up some money for a year or so and making the trek to see them with other fans. I know quite a few fans from Poland, Scandinavia, etc. It might be a bit of travel, but it's totally worth it. :D

I am just starting to save money right now,cause I also want to see Bruno Mars in the fall; but anyway,by the time i save enough money to backpack around to see Paramore,their tour could be over. my only hope is they extend it to 2014!

Hey whats up so im new here. I was just wondering if any one has recieved their presale tickets in the mail yet? I know that live nation is pretty quick with theirs. but last time there was a Paramore presale I ended up picking them up at will call.

How hard/expensive would it be to get to other places in Europe where they tour? I'd definitely suggest saving up some money for a year or so and making the trek to see them with other fans. I know quite a few fans from Poland, Scandinavia, etc. It might be a bit of travel, but it's totally worth it. :D

Flights to the UK are almost $1,000, it would be crazy expensive! But if I had the money too I would definitely do it in a heartbeat. I've wanted to go there for the longest time.

Flights to the UK are almost $1,000, it would be crazy expensive! But if I had the money too I would definitely do it in a heartbeat. I've wanted to go there for the longest time.

From here,in the western part of Romania,the cheapest flight to London is around €160,which is about $210. Some friends who have already been there went by coach,a lot cheaper,but took them 2 days... Anyway,I'm bummed that the closest concert to me is in Germany in June,and I only start work in June! :(

Hey whats up so im new here. I was just wondering if any one has recieved their presale tickets in the mail yet? I know that live nation is pretty quick with theirs. but last time there was a Paramore presale I ended up picking them up at will call.

Welcome to the forums! I personally haven't preordered tickets, so I don't know if I'll be any help. Do you have the option to print your tickets? Or is there anything stated in an email or the ordering process about how long it will take for the tickets to ship? Some people say it took them as little as a week to get their tickets. You are supposed to get them within 48 hours of the concert (at the bare minimum), but if you don't, you definitely need to call some people. Don't let it happen twice to you! ;) Hopefully someone else who has better experience than I can help you out.

I didn't do the presale this time around (a friend did), but any time I have in the past, it's taken quite a while. Live Nation prints and sends tickets quick, but Artist Arena does them separate, so it takes a while. I haven't heard of anyone who ordered through the presale getting their tickets yet, so I wouldn't worry. I'll stop back and let you know when my friends start getting their tickets in the mail. :)

The only way I've ever gotten tickets is by printing them or by going to Kroger to buy them personally. This presale thing sounds really complicated. XD

Well, the times for SXSW have been announced. Paramore will play Wednesday, March 13th at 12:10 - 1:00 am. Just be sure to mind time differences if you're watching from home (via this site). 

Why don't they ever come to Belgium ? They only came once, back in 2008, and I've been waiting 5 years since to see them again ! At that time, it was still the Riot! era, makes me think like "wow, this was a long time ago !"

Plus, we have great venues here in Belgium!

This concert was the first I've ever been to, I'd like to experience it again :(

• 2 weeks later...

Whoever goes to the London show, I'm jealous. That's my birthday and I'd love to see them on my birthday.

I'm going to get tickets for the Philly show so I can go with my mom since she doesn't have a ticket for NYC. If Philly isn't completely sold out that is.

Hopefully I'm going to try to get tickets for the London one. Only problem is it's on the opposite side of the country, so I need to work out transport/hotels and all things like that. Anyone else planning on going? :)

• 4 weeks later...

Paramore will be playing in Nashville this Friday at the Direct Auto Insurance Garage for 107.5 The River. All the details are here.

And this doesn't count as part of the Spring Tour, but Paramore will be playing Voodoo Music + Arts Experience this November.

Click here for more info.