2013 Spring Tour

esposimi

I'm pretty dang stoked for "Whoa" and "Ain't It Fun," so everything else is cool with me. I haven't seen them live since 2011, so I don't care what they play as long as I get to see them again. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Here's the band's full and official statement from Tumblr:

We are sorry to announce that tonight’s show (Monday May 6) in Salt Lake City, UT at The Great Saltair will be cancelled due to Hayley still being sick. All tickets will be refunded at point of purchase. We apologize to all the fans in Salt Lake City and will certainly make it up to you as soon as we can. 

Paramore

Hayley made a post on LiveJournal about her illness, which you can read here.

ALSO! The band will be playing BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend on May 26th. Click here for more info.

That's an unconventional way of doing it. It just leaves everyone a couple of weeks to scramble for tickets (unless they bought them before anyone was booked).

Hayley, Jeremy, and Taylor are giving us a better look at the merch from the Spring Tour:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JzJ9Z87i0sM

• 2 weeks later...

A lot has been going on with the summer European dates. Peace & Love Festival in Sweden has been cancelled, so the band will be playing Bravalla Festival instead. Dutch Uncles will be supporting Paramore on seven dates. For more info, click here

• 3 weeks later...