Update on previous research; New survey (chance to win an iPad!)

Hello fellow Music Lovers,
Some of you may recall taking a survey for my Ph.D. resarch where you viewed a video and answered a few questions. It was a great success thanks to fine folks like yourselves, and again I thank you very much. An academic conference submission that resulted from that research won an award at the American Marketing Association's annual conference, and it is also the subject of an article I will soon submit to an academic journal.

I am now in the final year of my Ph.D. program and working on my dissertation. I am still basing my research on music fans and would love to get your insight. This time, I am even giving away a new iPad to one lucky winner! Each completed survey is entered into a drawing for the iPad. The survey only takes about five minutes, ten minutes at the most. I will check back here to field any questions or concerns, however you can also feel free to contact me at my University email address - pgbarretta@utpa.edu. (I am a Ph.D. candidate at The University of Texas - Pan American.

Here is a secure link to the survey:

https://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/1135688/Music-Perceptions

My thanks to you all... and rock on!

- Paul Barretta / The University of Texas - Pan American

• Like 2

Just took this for you. Best of luck with your research! :D

Also, I just pinned this post for you so it will stay at the top of the forum. Just let me know when the survey is over, and I'll unpin it.

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to thank everyone for your cooperation, participation, and for passing the survey along to others.  I have just closed the survey, as I have gathered the appropriate number of surveys.  I will hold the drawing for the iPad in the coming weeks.

To the Admins: Thank you very much for allowing me the opportunity to post on this site- it was a huge help!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Congratulations to Jo from Portsmouth, NH who won the iPad drawing from the survey I used to gather data for my dissertation (and gave me permission to post her first name in public). Thanks to all who took and/or passed along the music survey, I really appreciate it. Initial look at the data looks great for those of you interested in the nerdy part of this message.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...