Infamous Spam Thread - Part 17

Catie

I'm off to bed. 

I have a job interview tomorrow which will (fingers crossed) hopefully go well which will mean that I can leave my current workplace. They have been taking the piss for so long. I can't stand it anymore. I would happily have given them notice but now I've had enough. They don't appreciate their staff at all. Plus I've never signed a contract so it's their own fault for not setting guidelines.

I'm not usually like this, I'm sad to say. I don't like confrontation, I'll do anything to avoid it. But...enough's enough.

Night all :) I'll probably pop in before I leave tomorrow.

Hope you're all well.

Good luck!

I'm off to bed. 

I have a job interview tomorrow which will (fingers crossed) hopefully go well which will mean that I can leave my current workplace. They have been taking the piss for so long. I can't stand it anymore. I would happily have given them notice but now I've had enough. They don't appreciate their staff at all. Plus I've never signed a contract so it's their own fault for not setting guidelines.

I'm not usually like this, I'm sad to say. I don't like confrontation, I'll do anything to avoid it. But...enough's enough.

Night all :) I'll probably pop in before I leave tomorrow.

Hope you're all well.

Hope it goes well, good luck!

^ Hope your job interview went well! By the sounds of things you need to get out of your current job. There's nothing worse than working somewhere where you aren't appreciated.

I hope it went well too! 

Muhaha!

Thanks guys! I meant to report back. I have a trial shift tomorrow evening. It's nothing that I'm not familiar with so hopefully everything will be okay

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So I've seen the photo of fans with Hayley and Taylors in the background like just waiting it seems, but why ignore Taylor  :sad:

Some people only see Hayley when they look at Paramore. It's sad, but it's true in some cases. There's nothing that we or Hayley, Taylor and Jeremy can do about it, sadly. It seems that Hayley tried her hardest in interviews to point out that they were a band, and that there were 4/5/3 of them with little success. It's not her fault, she tried. It's an unfortunate fact that the front woman/man will always get the most attention, it's a fact that should be immediately addressed when you form a band. It's not fair, but it's the way that it is. The media has a lot to answer for where this is concerned. No Doubt had the same issue, so did Guns n Roses and countless other bands over the years.

^ i've noticed this issue get more pronounced with each album release tbh

the first few rounds it was obvious that, even though the focus was on hayley, they were indeed a band

but with this album doing so well in a market i haven't really seen paramore before and hayley doing a lot of promo things by herself (magazine covers, the cosmetics line with MAC etc) it makes it easier for the new fans coming in to see her as the face and only her

• 4 months later...