hello there!

so, i am a member of quite a few other forums, which i have been for quite a few years, but i only just recently found out that there was a forum for paramore, and honestly... i freaked.

i have been a huge fan of paramore for so many years, and i think it's really cool that i can talk to other fans.

but anyway, if you're still here, i hope I haven't bored you yet, but lets get with the introducing.

my name is sam, but most of the time i'm called sammy, but whatever, you could call me hippo and i wouldn't mind.

i have a strange love for justin bieber... i hope that isn't werid omg.

but i hate capitals and correct punctuation, bc that's way too much effort.

oh,i love bolding things.

hehehhehehehhehe, merp

i am a guy... yay.

i'm australian, and i hope there are a few other fans here from straya' like me.

um... let's see, i like cats?

i have two, one name sox (which coincidentally has white fluffy feet compared to the rest of him which is a greyer colour) and the other named shooes.

what else... i'm not too sure?

i love indie music, and surfing, and soccer.

WELL, i hope this wasn't too long and i hope i didn't bore you with my life, haha.

please say hello so i don't feel awkward for posting this .-.

P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney. ;)

Nice to meet you, Sammy. Welcome to the boards! Not sure how many Australians we have on here, but I hope there are at least a couple more cause Aussies are pretty awesome.

I have a cat too. His name is Cupcake... my sister named him so I can't take the blame for that, haha.

• 4 weeks later...