Here's a European HELLO for the forum!

Bogdan.

Hi everyone! My name is Bogdan,but please call me Alex,because my second surname is easier to read.  :rotfl: I'm from Eastern Europe,in a fish-shaped country called Romania! It's near Hungary and Ukraine,it's a great place to live.  :smile: I'm 17 (but soon to be 18,2 more months,yay!) and,because I'm a Gemini,I have an amazing personality: i'm very sociable,very outgoing and am always seeking to make new friends!

Hopping on the Paramore fan train started in 2007,shortly after Misery Business was released. I fell completely for the band and I've been following them ever since. They've been my favorite band since 2008,though. The limited BNE bundle is probably the thing I love the most in my room (hopefully that will change after their new album is released!).

I've been on the forum for a while,it seems! But never actually got round to presenting myself. Hopefully I'll be an active member,because there seem to be a lot of great people round here.

That's all about me,if you want to find out more,I'm always available on Twitter & Facebook!

Cheers  :grin:

Thanks for the introduction, Alex! I definitely hope to see you around a lot. It's always fun talking to people on the boards. :D

The BNE bundle is one of my favorite Paramore items as well. I'm really excited to see what the 'Paramore' bundle is like too. Haha, I also never noticed that Romania is fish-shaped, but looking at it on my world map, it totally is, lol.

I'm really excited to see what the 'Paramore' bundle is like too. Haha, I also never noticed that Romania is fish-shaped, but looking at it on my world map, it totally is, lol.

That's what my geography teacher taught me when I was younger,along with the fact that Italy looks like a boot!

As far as the Paramore bundle,I need to say I was pretty disappointed with the items. I mean,it's double the price the BNE one was,I personally don't need a hoodie and a vinyl (because i don't have what to play those on,my bonus vinyl from the BNE bundle is still untouched). I really wanted that photo book though  :sad:

As far as the Paramore bundle,I need to say I was pretty disappointed with the items. I mean,it's double the price the BNE one was,I personally don't need a hoodie and a vinyl (because i don't have what to play those on,my bonus vinyl from the BNE bundle is still untouched). I really wanted that photo book though  :sad:

Yeah, this time around was crazy expensive! I only bought the basic box set cause I didn't care too much for the hoodie or t-shirt. I would've loved the photo book though. I wish they included a basic version with that and no clothing. I would've gotten that one. :(

• 3 weeks later...