I've got a lot to say to you

trayertrash

I hated Paramore for years, but am now getting really into them   :shock: 

Why I hated Paramore:

I couldn't stand their fans mostly. I didn't like how people would constantly say how great they were without reasoning, or say they were their biggest fans yet couldn't name any other songs because Misery Business & That's What You Get. I also couldn't stand that they were EVERYWHERE!!! I couldn't go into a store or restaurant without hearing them or seeing someone wearing a shirt or someone talking about them. It was just really annoying.

How I got into Paramore:

About a month ago, a friend & I got into a pretty big fight. Afterwards, I started looking up songs about lousy friends & came across Ignorance. I really didn't want to listen to it, but after seeing the lyrics & saying to myself 'YES!! THIS IS HOW I FUCKING FEEL!!!" I listened & fell in love with that song. I decided to give a few other songs a try and was like "Wow, this is pretty good too" & here I am now, liking them enough to join a forum lol.

I stan for:

Judy Garland

Courtney Love

Otep

Gaga

Lana Del Rey

Walking Dead

Skye Sweetnam

Kimberly Locke

Allison Iraheta

3 Doors Down

Adam Lambert

All female Disney artist

Clay Aiken

The United States Of Tara

Allison Krauss

Jodie Foster

Geena Davis

Comic Book Men

Freakshow

Do they have a lot of demos, b-sides, unreleased, etc. floating around? If there's a threat about it, please link me =D My computer is wicked slow, loading just this page took almost 5 mins -__- Anyway, I hope y'all are nice folks & I hope I enjoy it here!

twitter.com/CuntAndPaste

http://www.last.fm/user/trayertrash

Yeah, some Paramore fans can be pretty overwhelming (though I'm noticing this applying to more and more young fans in the alternative/pop-punk music scene lately), so I definitely understand that. Fortunately, I think the most overwhelming ones are the ones who can only name Hayley Williams and "Misery Business," and we don't get too many of them around here. :P

Glad to hear that you finally decided to give them a listen and liked what you heard enough to put aside your feelings for the Paramore fan base and get into their music. As someone who hasn't checked out/stopped listening to bands because of annoying fans, I know how tough that can be. It sucks when people who won't shut up about a band ruin it for you.

As far as what to check out: definitely all of their studio albums, The Final Riot live album, "Decode", "Monster", and the three songs from The Singles Club. There are quite a few b-sides, demos, acoustics, and live recordings worth checking out, but PF.com is pretty close with Paramore and FBR, so we don't allow those to be posted here. Sorry. :(

They're all over the place online though, so they shouldn't be too hard to find. This list should get you started: http://paramore.wikia.com/wiki/The_B_Sides

PS - Hi, I'm Chriss. I post paragraphs and paragraphs of text when a few sentences will usually do, haha.

Haha, I always forget about that one. Although, a good number of the songs we refer to as "b-sides" are actually just demos Hayley sung on before she was in Paramore.

I post paragraphs and paragraphs of text when a few sentences will usually do, haha.

I love you already!!! I will go on and on and on with insignificant details when the actual answer could have been "I live cheese cake" I have go tell you what kind of cheese cakes I like, the first time I had it and all my life experiences involving it lol. I'm like like that just about everything. #AspiePride I finished up buying their albums from itunes a little while ago & am going to start my Paramore day once I finish listening to Courtney Love. Outside of their music, what else do you think it's important to know about them? 

• Like 1

Hello there,welcome to the great fandom of Paramore! :D

If you want,I have the complete collection of b-sides and demos,just send me a private message and we'll work it out.

Well,I think it's important to know that Paramore are not like other bands. They're very down-to-earth people,very friendly (they post a hell lot of funny videos),very sociable and they love keeping in touch with their fans! I think these are some key characteristics of theirs. If you're curious,you could look their biographies up,see how they got started etc. The saddest moment in the Paramore history was the departure of the Farro brothers; their wiki page says pretty much everything that happened.

In the end,you'll find by yourself what you consider most important about Paramore. For instance,the most important thing they do is never letting the fans down,no matter the situation. :)

I love you already!!! I will go on and on and on with insignificant details when the actual answer could have been "I live cheese cake" I have go tell you what kind of cheese cakes I like, the first time I had it and all my life experiences involving it lol. I'm like like that just about everything. #AspiePride I finished up buying their albums from itunes a little while ago & am going to start my Paramore day once I finish listening to Courtney Love. Outside of their music, what else do you think it's important to know about them? 

Haha, glad it's not just me. I could just sum everything up in a sentence or two, but what if someone isn't familiar with me or what I'm talking about? I just need to give everyone extra info! lol

Besides their music, I love Paramore as people. They aren't your typical "rock stars"... they're not out partying every night or anything like that, which I like because I, too, would rather hang out and watch TV or eat a ton of pizza with friends. I've had the pleasure of meeting them quite a few times over the past six years, and they've never once made me feel like "just a fan." I got to interview them for PF.com at Warped Tour in 2011, and they were a blast to hang out with. I also thought it was pretty awesome that Hayley had seen a few familiar faces at the day's meet & greet, and we started having a conversation about them. I think some fans feel like the band doesn't notice them, but I promise they remember everyone at least by face and truly care about them, and they have all of my respect for that.

Like Bogdan mentioned, the departure of the Farros was a tough time for all of us (all of the pressure, stress, and judgement mentioned on Brand New Eyes was from within the band). It hit the band and all of us hard, and it was incredibly stressful, but they came out of it very well considering how messy it all was, and it's awesome seeing how much more positive and happy they are now - their live shows reflect that as well. Everybody's coped with it in different ways, but most people are happy with how things turned out. I, personally, have talked things over with Zac Farro and couldn't be happier for him and what he's doing now. I can't say the same for Josh. I don't agree with what he said or how he went about it, but I've let it go. Paramore's doing amazing stuff and I'd rather focus on all of that. :)

• Like 1

Hello there,welcome to the great fandom of Paramore! :D

If you want,I have the complete collection of b-sides and demos,just send me a private message and we'll work it out.

Well,I think it's important to know that Paramore are not like other bands. They're very down-to-earth people,very friendly (they post a hell lot of funny videos),very sociable and they love keeping in touch with their fans! I think these are some key characteristics of theirs. If you're curious,you could look their biographies up,see how they got started etc. The saddest moment in the Paramore history was the departure of the Farro brothers; their wiki page says pretty much everything that happened.

In the end,you'll find by yourself what you consider most important about Paramore. For instance,the most important thing they do is never letting the fans down,no matter the situation. :)

That's so cool. I'm glad they're great to their fans. I wasn't aware of any band drama or anything, but might look into it later? Also, I messaged you what I have =D

Haha, glad it's not just me. I could just sum everything up in a sentence or two, but what if someone isn't familiar with me or what I'm talking about? I just need to give everyone extra info! lol

Besides their music, I love Paramore as people. They aren't your typical "rock stars"... they're not out partying every night or anything like that, which I like because I, too, would rather hang out and watch TV or eat a ton of pizza with friends. I've had the pleasure of meeting them quite a few times over the past six years, and they've never once made me feel like "just a fan." I got to interview them for PF.com at Warped Tour in 2011, and they were a blast to hang out with. I also thought it was pretty awesome that Hayley had seen a few familiar faces at the day's meet & greet, and we started having a conversation about them. I think some fans feel like the band doesn't notice them, but I promise they remember everyone at least by face and truly care about them, and they have all of my respect for that.

Like Bogdan mentioned, the departure of the Farros was a tough time for all of us (all of the pressure, stress, and judgement mentioned on Brand New Eyes was from within the band). It hit the band and all of us hard, and it was incredibly stressful, but they came out of it very well considering how messy it all was, and it's awesome seeing how much more positive and happy they are now - their live shows reflect that as well. Everybody's coped with it in different ways, but most people are happy with how things turned out. I, personally, have talked things over with Zac Farro and couldn't be happier for him and what he's doing now. I can't say the same for Josh. I don't agree with what he said or how he went about it, but I've let it go. Paramore's doing amazing stuff and I'd rather focus on all of that. :)

Haha yes! Completely understand that! Finally! Rock stars who aren't living the rock star life lol. I hate bands who constantly go out do drugs drink & party, it's like grow up & make music. (Kind of ironic since my favorite band is Hole  :huh: ) Personally, I don't like band drama, but I might check out the whole thing later on. I like to just focus on music. I'm a big Gaga fan, but honestly, I could give 2 shits about what she's wearing, who she's pissed off or anything like that. Doesn't mean I don't admire her fashion, but I love her for her music & message, you know? I'm really excited for their new album. It feels like I started becoming a fan at the right time lol. 

^ yeah, i feel like now is a good time to be a 'new' fan what with the whole fresh start thing the band has going on

excited to see how it works out for them since they've been quiet for so long

I'm really excited about their next album. Sonically I like Riot the best, but lyrically BNE is my favorite  :)  

I can't really decide between RIOT! and BNE. The former came out about a month after I started listening to Paramore, so it means a ton to me, but the lyrics on BNE were something I really needed back when it was released. I've never really had lyrics mean that much to me (I'm more of a music person), so that was pretty awesome.

all we know is falling will forever and always be my favourite because it's the first one i heard

probably because it was the only one out haha

so many good memories and feelings connected to that album

That's how I feel about Welcome To The Black Parade, that album was my high school experience. The good, bad & ugly are all in that album.

I can't really decide between RIOT! and BNE. The former came out about a month after I started listening to Paramore, so it means a ton to me, but the lyrics on BNE were something I really needed back when it was released. I've never really had lyrics mean that much to me (I'm more of a music person), so that was pretty awesome.

Nobody's Daughter by Hole was like that for me. It was, and still is perfect. I wouldn't have survived without that album. 

That's how I feel about Welcome To The Black Parade, that album was my high school experience. The good, bad & ugly are all in that album.

Nobody's Daughter by Hole was like that for me. It was, and still is perfect. I wouldn't have survived without that album. 

ooooh nice choice

three cheers for sweet revenge was basically my life when i was 13/14

Welcome! Thanks for joining. And I'm with you about the annoying fans thing. Such a pet peeve. 

should try being a one direction fan  :nono:

• Like 1

Carrots.

I have a hard time picking between All We Know Is Falling and Brand New Eyes. AWKIF was my first album and it was the only album out when I first got into Paramore. It got me through so much crap. It's like a security blanket for me; I listen to it whenever I'm going through a tough time or whenever I'm feeling nostalgic. BNE was the soundtrack of my teenage years. It covers all the emotions I felt in high school. I always feel like Paramore know what's going to happen to me before I do.  :ph34r: 

tumblr_inline_mj644s69Fw1qbeyn1.png

l o l

I always feel like Paramore know what's going to happen to me before I do.  :ph34r: 

i get this feeling too!

seriously even though they're not my favourite anymore they're still my favourite

idek how that makes sense but it does

each album they've released has been exactly what i needed at the time and i connect with them for so many different reasons

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome at the boards! I also have the same with most of the fandom. A few weeks ago someone saw my bag with paramore stiched on it. And she was like oooh awesome you listen to paramore! So I was like yeah! you to? which song is your favorite? She replied: Misery business and then it was quiet...