"Still Into You" is the Next Single!

Caitlyn

Paramore have officially announced that “Still Into You†is their next single! They even played it for the very first time at SXSW. The video was shot Austin, Texas with director Isaac Rentz. Watch the lyric video below or the music video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=OblL026SvD4

Probably in hopes to get more pre-order sales. I think Hayley had said that they wouldn't be releasing any more songs to iTunes until the album comes out, but that was a while back, and I think releasing Still Into You right now was a more recent decision.

I love it, I probably prefer it to Now.

But thats probably because I love the pop elements to it, and I'm a big fan of pop music, so it sounds great to me.

When someone said it was going to be a love song, I was expecting something like The Only Exception and when Hayley said it wasn't, I was pretty surprised. It's pretty far from it. Dont get me wrong, I love TOE and the lyrics are wonderful but it gets a bit repetitive. Still Into You is catchy as hell and sooooo much better.

Roll on April 8/9th

• Like 1

"Still Into You" is now UP on iTunes!

According to a British fan, the single currently peaks at #32 in the UK Charts. What's more, "Still Into You" is No. 1 on the Worldwide Trending Topics on Twitter! Great news. :D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...