"Still Into You" is the Next Single!

Caitlyn

The video looks really fun. But there are more hayley shots alone then the whole band together.. I wished we saw more of the boys with her.

I would have loved to see Taylor and Jeremy in the scenes with the ballet dancers, that would have been something :)

It's packed full of happiness and is an effective contrast to the "Now" video. IMHO there were enough shots of the guys and they were included is a nice way. They left a lot of the girly scenes to Hayley which totally worked in context.

I don't think I'd be down for seeing Taylor and Jeremy dancing on the bed along with her.   If they had to I suppose they could have done some shots of them actually playing instruments, but then I'd imagine they would have had to include members outside of Paramore to make it work, which is probably one fo the reasons why they didn't do it. Wait!...unless they had Taylor playing two guitars, Jeremy playing bass/keys and Hayley playing drums and percussion. They would set so many world records it would be the best day ever. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...