Do you think anyone would be interested in The Summer Tic EP?

Hey everyone! I figured I would ask for opinions from fellow Paramore fans. I've been contemplating letting it go because of money troubles. Do you all think it'd draw a decent interest as the ones that were sold a few years ago? I'm not sure if the album has gotten more valuable or less. I've never tried to sell any of my Paramore things, and I've never sold an item that is said to be rare. I bought it at Warped Tour 2006 in Charlotte, NC. It is in nice condition. The plastic wrap around the album sleeve is gone. The album sleeve is free of large bends and scratches. The CD itself have a few light scratches, but nothing that will affect ripping or listening quality. I can get some pictures up soon if people are interested.

Thanks everyone,
Rachael

I'm sure it'd be at least as valuable as ones that have sold in the past few years. I had an extra Riot! vinyl and I sold it a few months ago for about $135, and that's not nearly as rare as The Summer Tic EP. I personally couldn't afford to spend that much money on a CD, but I know plenty of fans who could and would, haha.

Well The Summer Tic EP is a pretty rare item, i think you'd get some good money for it! One option would be to sell it on eBay, but with the listing option, so that people can bid more and more for it. (Let the auction for about 15 days or so, it will be a total war on the cd ;) )

• 2 weeks later...