Paramore week on 3FM (Holland radio)

MSkeleton

So my best friend just send me a message with this awesome awesome news. A radio station from holland is gonna have a PARAMORE WEEK! You can win the new album. And when you win the album you atomatically are a contester for the BIG prize. And that is: you get a trip to paris, meet the band and go to the show in paris!  :willy_nilly: But you can only win the prize when 'Michiel' is on the radio. And he is on from 7pm to 10pm. 

Oh my god. 3FM is not the radio station I normally listen to. But this week im gonna be! And I also gonna set a alarm clock to be awake then. Only I have two days work so im gonna miss that appertuanity. And even if I could listen, my boss would kill me if he saw me calling etc :')

So im asking alot of people for help. Im so excited, because if I would win it would be the first time I would see/meet them. And i've been a fan for almost 8 years now.

At this moment that im typing this. im excited and also hurt. Because I have send a message to everyone in my messenger. And in my messenger i have my brother. He said bullshit. You dont have to ask me this kind of bullshit. Thanks for thinking about me but no. So I asked why is this bullshit? And he just said goodbye. I dont understand how he could react like this. I know we never had that good connection. But if he really know me or loved me he knew this is something that means more then the world to me. And I always need to respect his hobbies and shit like playing darts, fishing and pool.  :crybad:

Sorry for the curse words mods.

Thanks Caitlyn. There aren't any details yet about how you can win them. So maybe they gonna ask a question at the show and you need to call/text and give the right answer? Or they play a song and when you hear paramore you need to call the studio. I hope they arent giving this much advertisment so not many people will know of it. :shifty: The more me and my best friend have a change to win.

But I'm defiantly will be listening from monday to thursday every 19:00 till 22:00 (or for some as I typed above 7pm to 10pm). And I send everyone a message because I was just to excited about this news. But my friend told me there was a contest before for something and someone called for a friend but they give it to the 'caller'. But in the article it says tickets. So if one of my friends call for me and win, then they just have to go if they like paramore or not :') :rotfl:

The article you can find here: click! 
But no one will really understand it i think  :P

Could your friends not give you the tickets if they won them? 

I used my translator on the webpage you gave and understood a little bit of it. It seems like every day starting Monday, you can win the new album. Thursday, they will be giving away the tickets for the Paris show. It says that Paramore Week starts with MetMichiel Artists Special, where they will talk about the band's history. There is something about "Still Into You" playing at 8pm or 20:00 (I think). It will be the third song played on New Music Thursday. I don't know if that means they will be giving the tickets away then or not. So try to listen very carefully on Thursday if you can. :) I believe the phone number is 0909 1336.

I don't know if that helps at all. Best of luck to you! Keep us updated and let us know if we can do anything else to help.

^ They played the song on thursday march 21th arround 8pm hehe. 

So today is the day. I have the telephone number on speed dial. And I just read the article again. They have made a few changes. And to win the trip to paris has become a smaller number. They are gonna ask a question that you need to answer. They are gonna pick one to win the cd. But every one who calls/text with the right answer can win the trip to paris to see paramore there. Very bummed about it, because what if some one wins and it's not even a paramore fan but googled it.. :/ 

Yeah, it's pretty unfair with these contests... But then again, even if it were just for die-hard Paramore fans, how would they be sure you're not faking it, just for the sake of the tickets?

Anyway, good luck on winning those tickets!

Well for so far these paste two days I didn't win the CD. But not interesed in that because im gonna get the deluxe set in my mail  :P So hearing nothing needs to mean a postive thing. My best friend, me and my boyfriend are texting to win it. So we have 3 changes out of ALOT of people  :shifty:  :nono:

I'm so sorry :(

How can you not be happy when you're winning free tickets? Hell, even if they were for Justin Bieber I'd fake being happy on the phone! Then I'd put them up on eBay and with that money i would go buy me some paramore tix :D

Aw. That really sucks. I wish I could do something to help.  :hug:

I'll keep my eye out for some other giveaways. I was thinking about making a master post about all of the contest currently going on for everyone. Maybe something else will come up. Do you have any more radio stations that might give some tickets away?